Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

tv schedule and daily line???

does anyone know if the game will be on national platform. i.e. Espn Gameplan? direct TV….. nobody north of greenville, south carolina has heard of comcast….. we don't get it up here to say the least.

you want to hear a bad week in sports for ny.
yankees lose, after being up three 0
owls lose
giants lost
red sox win

we need to get a big one at troy…………

right now were 13 point dogs…….. In the history of FAU were perfect against the spread as dogs. We did it against alabama in the NCAA's and covered the first three of the season thus far. The play you ask? 500 nacho's on the owls and if there is a moneyline? will throw a 100 roosevelts for the +700 action…. gitty up, lets make some noise.
Back to the top

no they only broadcast it on wtcn on comcast
Back to the top

omgericisleet….. they Direct TV has it and as far as gameplan not this week.. we were on there earlier in the year.. we took UM's spot, they were pretty pissed. lol
Back to the top

bc…Did you say Direct TV will have the game? I checked the GamePlan schedule and it wasn't on there. I know Empire tape delays the game on Direct TV but I haven't found the game on any other channels.
Back to the top

I haven't found it on my DirecTV either! I hope it's on.. :(
Back to the top

It looks like no Gameplan so far:

http://proxy.espn.go.com/ncf/gameplan/index

The game will be televised in Alabama and north Florida (Troy) markets such as Montgomery, Birmingham, Dothan, Fort Walton Beach, etc.

Back to the top

I thought it would be on Direct TV. I know its not on Gameplan. Its on WTCN and on Comcast Sports.
Back to the top
Control functions: