Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

FAU vs. TROY

coach was saying the replacements are better than the starters... lets hope so anyway
Back to the top

FAU vs. TROY

coach was saying the replacements are better than the starters… lets hope so anyway

Not many teams can say that about skill positions like TE and WR… Kudos to the scouting team and recruitment ability.

Now lets just hope that he's right!
Back to the top

FAU vs. TROY

FAU vs. TROY

I'll go as far as saying that they may not miss TOO much of a step, if any at all.
My concern is the morale of the guys so late in the week. They are all friends and hopefully the distraction will be over by kickoff at Troy.

TE Dangston was the starter until he got hurt. His size is more of a true TE than Tony's. His presence on the field can't hurt the position anyway. Tony had a knack for getting open/seperation but Darious can catch the ball.

LT(Larry Taylor) was the starter until Bynes came along. LT runs a 4.39 40 and Bynes ran a 4.35. Both can fly! Tellis has proven himself over and over again.
Just that there's not enough playing time for all 4 listed above. We will miss the two but the replacements aren't too shabby.

WR Darion Porter-Isom has shown that he can go across and deep for some passes too. The next phenom is Frantz Simeon. I think he may be a RS this year. He made some very good catches at practices.

It will be interesting to see how we respond to these incidents.
Back to the top

FAU vs. TROY

One positive.. this is second strings time to shine… they may want it more than Bynes or Hill.. I know if this was my opportunity to play I would pull out all the stops and start ball'n

Back to the top

FAU vs. TROY

they all played a good game it was that they werent used to all playing wiht each other so there wasnt such a fluid mothion between all players
Back to the top
Control functions: