Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

bad call

bad call

That pass interference call was bogus.. he threw it out of the back of the endzone.
Back to the top

bad call

I agree....
Back to the top

bad call

Yes, but the defender pushed the receiver out of the endzone as well. As long as the receiver is within 5 yards of the ball, and he was, that is pass interference. Stop crying, it was a good call and even if it had not been made, we still win the game.
Back to the top

bad call

first of all trojan…your on our board so if we wanna b*tch and complain..we have the right…you played a great game…wonderful…mazel tov…but it still doesnt eliminate the fact that 2 years ago our program was by all means one of the worst in the nation…i wsa a fan then…and now….we are right up there with the big boys of the sun belt…today we didnt show up…yes that is true..but i am sure and i guarentee that we will be a pain in your ass in the future…look forward to seeing you and your team at Lockhart next yr. Owi..sorry for the curse..im aggrivated…haha…
Back to the top

bad call

Woops, forgive me. This is your board and you can vent all you want, but...we still put you in your place. Sometimes when you start getting too big for your britches, someone has to knock you back into place. I admit, your program has come a long way and I think you will be a great addition to the Sun Belt. Now...continue to let out your frustrations!
Back to the top

bad call

u guys might have gotten one lucky game against us but i would cool ur winners gloating we have an amazing team when everyone is eligible and playing
Back to the top

bad call

u guys might have gotten one lucky game against us but i would cool ur winners gloating ur nothing! your record shows it and come around next year we will bury you!!!!!!!!!!!!

Our record shows that we are light years better than FAU. We have wins over Marshall and Missouri, and we should have beat LSU and South Carolina. We have most of our talent back next year, and if we win out we go bowling this year. And no, we were not lucky to win this game. We dominated your O-Line from start to finish. I don't care if Joe Montana and Jerry Rice had been on your team, you would have lost. If the QB can't get the pass off, then it makes no difference. I'm sure your QB still has South Alabama soil samples stuck in his teeth! If you don't know what you are talking about, then it's better to keep your mouth shut.
Back to the top

bad call

I wouldnt say light years ahead... you didnt beat us by all that much and we were missing some KEY players which would have made it a closer game...
Back to the top

bad call

Light years better? I don't think so.

Troy has a damn good D-line, that was the major difference in the game. Our O-line was battered going in, and they were overwhelmed. Our D was pretty good in its own right. Not to take anything away from Troy, they played a great game, but they basically made 2 more plays than the Owls did, the 42 yard TD pass at the end of the half and the punt return. To me that's not being light year's ahead, just that our young line was dominated by their line made up entirely of seniors.

It kind of reminded me of some of our games from 2002. Our major problem then was an inexperienced O-line that couldn't give the QB's any time to throw. Hopefully it was a good learning experience for the young linemen thrown into the fire yesterday.
Back to the top

bad call

Look at the box scores...total yardage was very close... offense both performed the same...
Back to the top
Control functions: