Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

Thanks Tony, Thanks Roosevelt...

Hope that was some good s@#t. Also hope that you keep on smokin' so you don't have to think about what you did to your team.
Back to the top

I can only imagine how they are feeling right now. Especially Tony..

Hopefully we'll get healthy on the O-Line next week too. Coach was bragging about our healthy team during the storms and traveling show(away games).
I guess it finally caught up with us.
Back to the top

Tony is one of the most genuine people i know...while he used bad judgement..and trust me he is kicking himself... he would do anything to get back out there...take it from someone that knows him...he has a good heart and is a good teammate... things will work out...he bled blue and red
Back to the top

Cant understand it.. threw away everything.. after his 2nd offense you would think he would realize that there serious about drug tests... I wonder how this is going to hurt the team with the stadium talks and attendence... Its like were fighting an up hill battle.. WTCN hurts us with there crappy coverage, and now the drugs and the lose.... Homecoming will tell us where we stand... lets pack lockhart...
Back to the top

Tony is one of the most genuine people i know…while he used bad judgement..and trust me he is kicking himself… he would do anything to get back out there…take it from someone that knows him…he has a good heart and is a good teammate… things will work out…he bled blue and red

Tell Tony he need to return phone calls from friends and teammates. They are his support right now.. ;)

I hope the stadium and attendance don't take much of a hit. I can see some of the boosters being a bit gun shy by the recent events in general SPORTS overall. Not just FAU.

It will die down after a while. This too shall pass……
Back to the top

what is going on here..... you ladies have to remember that theses kids are in the age range from (18 - 24) most likely.... I had made many wrong moves at this age as well.... yes it is dumb to smoke weed when you can get booted from the team but it is the teams issue to deal with..... and dont forget that that both of these players have gave so much to the program... so yes you should be thanking them for there contribution to FAU football.... and mabe be not be so upset at bynes and c.h. for lossing the game but mabe the coaching staff for the loss.... we have a long way to go to be a contender so dont blow your wad early and blame two players becouse they are also two normal college students as well...
Back to the top

what is going on here….. you ladies have to remember that theses kids are in the age range from (18 - 24) most likely…. I had made many wrong moves at this age as well…. yes it is dumb to smoke weed when you can get booted from the team but it is the teams issue to deal with….. and dont forget that that both of these players have gave so much to the program… so yes you should be thanking them for there contribution to FAU football…. and mabe be not be so upset at bynes and c.h. for lossing the game but mabe the coaching staff for the loss…. we have a long way to go to be a contender so dont blow your wad early and blame two players becouse they are also two normal college students as well…

i tend to agree…but drugs arent the norm… and as i told Tony…his responsibility is to the team…but u know these guys have people pulling them in all diff directions…as well as a education to obtain…FAU will be alright and Tony will also…Next yr look out..guarantee u see a new Tony that will be at the tops of the nations receptions list
Back to the top

those guys are retarted we have every right to be mad at them weed is a thing u do in high school its something u grow out of ur retarted if you let it ruin ur lifes dreams of playing in the nfl
Back to the top

I don't understand all this hatered toward these two players, they screwed up and I'm sure they feel bad for it. Owl fans had nothing but praises for them before all this happen, lets not give up on these players we loved before, we need to stand by them when the chips our down. They don't need to be kicked when they are down.

This team will recover, it's not the first and won't be the last time something like this will happen - the timing could not have been worse for this this to happen, but when is it ever a good time. It's part of life and they and the team will move forward.

We need to keep showing our support now more then ever.
Back to the top

Ditto Bytor, the Team and Players are a very tight group and we can do our part to support them not give up on any of them. IMO The Coach sent a message that it will not be tolerated and it is apparent he is sticking by that. It is better to get this crap out of the way early in the program rather than wait till it gets out of control. This also sends a message to the recruits and parents of the type of program FAU wants to build. It does'nt mean this can't and won't happen again, hopefully it won't.
Back to the top
Control functions: