Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

Another FAU player suspended..this time..Bynes

Back to the top

How does The Palm Beach Post always seem to break all these stories before the other papers?

President of the No Homers Club. Keepin' it real since 2001.
Back to the top

Marcus Nelson practically lives on campus - he does most of his report from the Oxley center.
Back to the top

We have a chance to see the depth we have on offense, I am more concerned with our OL however.

Back to the top

This is ridiculous, isn?t anyone getting pissed off about this? Our top players are falling like dominoes cause they can?t stop smoking the cheeba or find a way to mask it for the tests. I can?t believe these athletes would risk their college and a possible pro career to get stoned. Just quit for awhile if you get busted, take a break, don?t risk yours and your teammates careers over getting high. Maybe I?m just getting too old, but it seems quite unintelligent and disrespectful to the team. Alright, I?m done with my rant, I feel better now, thanks.
Back to the top

rediculous… The players should know better. I'm glad they are suspended if they are dumb enough to break team rules and do that stuff.. This is called making a point. Kudos coach!
Back to the top

I agree 100%. Their teammates must be pissed. Nobody should feel sorry for these guys. It just amazes me how people are willing to throw so much away just to get stoned. The sad thing is that if two of them got busted, their are probably a lot more doing the same thing. Let's hope that Schnellenberger can right the ship and get things in order. GO OWLS!!!!

2017 and 2019 Conference USA Champions
Back to the top

The Sun-Sentinel has the story, too.

Bynes may get next suspension

By Ted Hutton
Staff Writer
Posted November 5 2004

BOCA RATON ? Florida Atlantic could suspend another top player today for violating team rules pending the outcome of a Thursday disciplinary hearing with wide receiver Roosevelt Bynes.

On Wednesday coach Howard Schnellenberger announced that tight end Anthony Crissinger-Hill, FAU's leading receiver, had been suspended for the rest of the season for violating team rules.

Thursday he said Bynes, the Owls' second leading receiver, might not make the trip to Alabama to play Troy on Saturday.

http://www.sun-sentinel.com/sports/college/fau/sfl-fau05nov05,0,4619921.story?coll=sfla-fau

Back to the top

What the hell is wrong with these kids... There letting there team down, there letting there fans down, they wrecking there chances at carrers...
Back to the top

that is a habbit they should have left with them when they graudated high school
Back to the top
Control functions: