Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

Lets Talk fooball

So what do you think about this weeks NMSU-FAU game? Predict the score? How are you going to win? What you have to do to beat NMSU?

NMSU 49
FAU 17

NMSU is on fire on offense, and if you cant stop Buck its going to be a long game. Ask FIU, and MT, and a lot of other teams that have played Buck. You stop Buck you win!
Back to the top

Lets Talk fooball

Score's about right but you got the teams mixed up. ;D
Back to the top

Lets Talk fooball

You think you guys will score 49 points on FAU"s defense? The defense is healthy! It's the offense which is ailing.. :(

I see Buck having an average day. Not a monstrous day like his last visit here in South Florida.
FAU falls behind early because we are at home. The skies open up and a torrential downpour occurs. Then it clears up and the offense scores 10 pts in the 3rd qtr. Sits on the ball the 4th qtr and pulls off the win… :)

FAU 20
NMSU 14
Back to the top

Lets Talk fooball

Parker needs to get going. NMSU has been on fire but maybe an afternoon thunderstorm will cool them off a bit and take a little spark of their offense. FAU's defense will keep them in the ball game. FAU pulls off a close one 20-17. GO OWLS!!!

2017 and 2019 Conference USA Champions
Back to the top

Lets Talk fooball

Well not even ARK could stop Buck. What makes you think you guys can stop him. Plus you guys can't key on a WR, because we throw to a lot of them, plus the TE we got. So tell me what is your defense going to do to stop him.
Back to the top

Lets Talk fooball

I don't see your QB having a big day against our secondary. We have tremendous speed on the outside. Your receivers won't be as open as you may think. The last few weeks NMSU has played well but if you remember, FAU contained Timmy Chang and came away with a win. No matter how poorly Hawaii has played throughout the remainder of the season, Timmy Chang is still a much better QB than Buck. It will be a tough game but FAU should be able to come out on top and Buck will not have a 300 yard. My prediction is that he will go 18 for 33 for 231 yards and 1 TD. Check back with me after the game. GO OWLS!!!

2017 and 2019 Conference USA Champions
Back to the top

Lets Talk fooball

Well that is why we also have the run working good this past weeks. You going to think we going to pass than hit you with the run. Than put a few trick plays in, and boom here we go again. Trust me watch out for Pierce, and Dombrowski, and the third string Joey Vincent because they are all good and sometimes two of them are on the field at the same time. We haven't ran the ball great, but the O-line is starting to play good, and watch out because Ali is ready to break a big one. He hasn't yet, and I feel its coming soon. So try to stop the run, and when you can't than here we come with the pass. Trust me Buck will find ways to get it to his WR. He is just a talented guy, and ask MT, and other teams that play him he is the real thing. WATCH OUT CAUSE WE GOING TO SCORE 40 points for the third straght time. You guys got killed by Troy what happen. The other problem is why did you guys schedule us for your homecoming. That is going to be the biggest mistake you guys make. You will see when we win big.
Back to the top

Lets Talk fooball

What happened with Troy? I'm sure that your coach will make sure he let his players know what the deal was with Troy. He should(?) see a different offensive team.

Offensive: 5 starters missing.

Defensive: 3-0 FAU with 42 seconds left before halftime. Troy hits the last second bomb. 7-3 Troy.
Another big play was the 64 yd punt return by Troy.

OK now, remember you 40pt prediction.
Back to the top

Lets Talk fooball

Lets Talk fooball

Oh I will because Buck is for real. You guys real figue that out when you play us this week. He is going to throw for another 300 yards, and spreak the ball to 8 different guys including a pass to each of the TE. I don't care how many missing players you have on your team. That doesn't matter really because injuries has always hurt nmsu in the past, and now that we are healthy its going to be fun. Yeah I'm going to let you think NMSU is weak but remember back to back 600 yards games in a row, and beating a MT that average almost 400 yards a game and only allowing them to under 160 yards. This defense is for real now, and you will find out this weekend. You might not think Buck is a good QB, but ask FIU, and MT, and even as ARK because they even admit that Buck is a good QB.
Back to the top

Lets Talk fooball

Well not even ARK could stop Buck. What makes you think you guys can stop him. Plus you guys can't key on a WR, because we throw to a lot of them, plus the TE we got. So tell me what is your defense going to do to stop him.

Listen moron, Arkansas beat you guys 63-13! You scored a whopping 13 points and gave up 63! Arkansas has one of the worst defenses in the country and you only scored 13??? Without a defense, you suck. I'll admit, you beat us (Troy), but we have no offense.

I'm joining the Owls on this one and predicting NMSU gets beat, but not bad.

FAU 27
NMSU 21
Back to the top
Control functions: