Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

FAU vs. NMSU

Add topic

What is the offense going to do this week? Any thoughts?

2017 and 2019 Conference USA Champions
Back to the top

FAU vs. NMSU

Im not even going to try to predict.. with 4 of 11 out on the offense its tough to know how strong we can be... one thing is for sure the line has to protect Allen and Embick.. last week they got the pounding of their life..
Back to the top

FAU vs. NMSU

I may agree BC. That's one of those" wait till after the game" bets.. :)
Back to the top

FAU vs. NMSU

While NMSU has a potent offense, they could not stop The Girl Scouts on defense. FAU should have much more offense production, even with the missing starters. Running the ball should come easy enough, and passing even easier. I sure wish our offense had been clicking a little better when we played them, because I know it would not even be close now. I believe the opportunity will be there to really put up a lot of points on NMSU, but your defense will have to step up or it will be one of those whoever gets the ball last wins type of games.

It could be close, but it really shouldn't be. After rethinking the game, I say:

FAU 38
NMSU 24
Back to the top

FAU vs. NMSU

NMSU 42
FAU 14

Buck Pierce throws for another 300 yards, and throws three touchdowns passes.
Ali runs for over a 100 yards, and scores twice
Defense Holds FAU under 300 yards of total offense, and get four turnovers.
Buck Pierce is going to have a big game. Why? Because he has only got two games left, and he is a leader, and will lead the AGGIES to victory.
Back to the top

FAU vs. NMSU

FAU vs. NMSU

i like your daydreams but whoever wins it will be a close game
Back to the top

FAU vs. NMSU

yeah that is what MT said. They said i was day dreaming and what happen. 44-10. Plus you guys don't have all your players. We have everyone, and we will be ready to take the W because we want a winning season. GO AGGIES. You going to run into one of the best QB ever to come out of NMSU. Get ready becaue your not even going to know what hit you guys. You guys are a 7.5 favorite for the game, and that is what us aggies like. We are the underdog just like last week, and we will come up with the W. Got to love it. GO AGGIES.
Back to the top

FAU vs. NMSU

thats great man i know you guys have agreat qb but one player dosnt make a team
Back to the top

FAU vs. NMSU

Here's how I figure it - we shut down NMSU running game forcing it into a one dimesional passing game. Bucky poo get's about 245 yards which still won't be enough and we force a could INT's.

I doubt seriously NMSU scores 42 pts - try 17 pts at the most.

Go Owls!!
Back to the top

FAU vs. NMSU

Nop you ain't going to stop are run. Our O-line is starting to block better. With our trick plays we put in their watch out because it could be a long night. Trust me the Aggie offense is on fire, and if we would of stop NT on that last drive before their rb ran a 77 yard run to their 15 we would of won that game. So just watch out because its going to be a third 600 yard total offense game. Watch out to because we don't know who going to throw the ball. It might be pierce, or dombrowski, or even Vincent, or maybe one of WR would throw a touchdown pass. Well just get ready because this is a different Aggie team.
Back to the top
Control functions: