Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

Question

How many of your starters won't be playing this week on both defense and offense.
Back to the top

Question

Question

I believe its 5.. all offense, so take it easy on us alright..lol I just hope we show up to play and keep it close..
Back to the top

Question

C'mon BC, have a little more faith. I anticipate a close game like every FAU game thus far with the exception of Troy and Florida A&M. FAU tends to thrive in close games. This team never gives up and always finds a way to get back in the game. At MTSU it looked like we were in trouble early but FAU turned it around and hung in there. Expect nothing less this weekend. GO OWLS!!!

2017 and 2019 Conference USA Champions
Back to the top

Question

What suck is how you have to move players from different postion to play O-line. Do you guyts have deph on the O-line. Like NMSU we have so many young players starting. We also have a lot of true freshman that is getting playing time. It is good to see true freshman getting playing time because than they will have experience. How many true freshman are you guys playing these year. At WR we have so much deph it isn't funny. We also have deph at TE. We have three very good TE, and they all are good. We don't even have a senior on the WR, or TE. On defense we start five seniors, but it would be four if it wasn't for our soph DE getting suspended in the start of the season. He is suppose to be bakc next season. We are losing two linebackers but the we have five good ones, and that is the reason why we run the 3-4 now because of the good LB we have on the team. We are only losing one DB, but he has a freshman who is behind him and he is getting a lot of playing time also. So NMSU is young, and they are just going to get better. WE losing buck, but Dombrowski are second string who lines up at WR this year will prob stay their, and are third string will prob be the starter. Joey Vincent is the third string soph qb right now, but what i hear is he has a better arm, and runs faster than Pierce, and Dombrowski, and he has shown it when he gets to play. SO tell me about your guys team.
Back to the top

Question

At WR we have so much deph it isn't funny. We also have deph at TE.

I read this and could not help but wonder, "how much good will these players that can't hear do your team?" So now you guys are starting disabled players? Oh boy, I can't wait to see this game!
Back to the top

Question

Hey why don't you just shut up. We beat you guys, and I'm going to keep saying it until you back off of me. 22-18 remember that.
Back to the top

Question

Hey why don't you just shut up. We beat you guys, and I'm going to keep saying it until you back off of me. 22-18 remember that.

You think repeating the score of that game will cause me to back off of you? Actually, it's just making you look stupid my friend. I could care less if you make it a part of your signature, that would be funny. I guess Arkansas State is a much better program than Troy too, correct?
Back to the top

Question

Well they did beat you guys.
Back to the top

Question

So you think Troy is a lot better than Missouri? To determine how good a team is, you have to look at much more than 1 game. Missouri killed ASU. LSU killed ASU, but we almost beat them...the defending national champs on their own field. Do you really know anything about football or did you become a fan last week?
Back to the top

Question

Hey it is still a lost. We almost beat SC a few years ago lost by 10 points. And Oregan state we lost by four points when they were in the TOP 25. Just shut up. Like I care who you have beaten. All I know is that the Aggies beat you guys. If we would to play again we would beat you guys again. NMSU is the better school. Now im done wasting my time with you. Damn your a waste of time. You can talk all the shit you want but really I can care less because we beat you guys. 22-18
Back to the top
Control functions: