Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

1,000 Yards Rushing

Doug Parker has 665 yards and 6 TD's for the year, with four games left.

I would love for him to pass the mark, he has had a great season so far.
Back to the top

1,000 Yards Rushing

I don't think it would be a problem if Schnelly would leave him in long enough to develop a rhythm. I'm not a big fan of putting in your backup QB in the second quarter, and even less of a fan of seeing Doug pulled at the same time for smaller, less experienced backs. I know they need playing time, but we need to get down the field too.
Back to the top

1,000 Yards Rushing

I don't think it would be a problem if Schnelly would leave him in long enough to develop a rhythm. I'm not a big fan of putting in your backup QB in the second quarter, and even less of a fan of seeing Doug pulled at the same time for smaller, less experienced backs. I know they need playing time, but we need to get down the field too.

My very thoughts on the matter!!!!!
Back to the top

1,000 Yards Rushing

Doug has really only gotten on track a few times this season. It is unfortunate. He needs to get his 20 touches a game from here on out and he will have a good shot at 1,000 for the season.

It is as simple as doing the math 20 carries per game X 4 games = 80 carries x 4.3 yards per carry (his season average)= 344 yards. With him at 665 yards now, an additional 344 would put him at 1009 for the season. Mathmatically it works. Who can argue with that ??? ;D

2017 and 2019 Conference USA Champions
Back to the top

1,000 Yards Rushing

Parker should get at least 200 yards in the first half against Edward Waters. Hell, Daveon Barron might even rush for 100 yards against them. Barron will look huge to the Tigers defense.

President of the No Homers Club. Keepin' it real since 2001.
Back to the top

1,000 Yards Rushing

1,000 Yards Rushing

If it wasn't for the fumbleruskies - Parker may just had another nice day, but did finish with 74 yards to bring his total to 739 total yards, with three games left.
Back to the top
Control functions: