Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

Baseball Stadium

Add topic

Just wanted to pass along a few pictures of what the new baseball stadium will look like. They are using these pictures when they go to potential donors. The hope is to have the final pledges lined up by March so they can begin construction at the end of next season.

Back to the top

Baseball Stadium

Nice pictures. Coach K and the team deserve a nice stadium. They have represented the university very well over the past years.
Back to the top

Baseball Stadium

Baseball Stadium

Great looking stadium - What's will the capacity be?
Back to the top

Baseball Stadium

best news I've heard in weeks….. looks great, simple and clean…. respectable enough to fill for big games and will help land those recruits that have passed us up.
Back to the top

Baseball Stadium

I like it.. its got the old time look with the arches. I still think it needs to be closer to 10th street. Its to far back, the students need to be reminded that its there. To be honest with you I have only been to a few FAU baseball games most of which I was driving by the stadium when the lights were on and since I had nothing else going on I headed over there.
Back to the top

Baseball Stadium

FAU was in a better position pre-football era as far as land was concerned - but some unwise owls at the time ended give up some valueble real estate to the airport & PBCC. The Football stadium would have been nice right next to the Oxley center - right about where Muvico stands about now - visible from I-95.

Now space is limited and so are our options!! >:(
Back to the top

Baseball Stadium

Thanks for the posting. This has been one of the best kept secrets of the baseball program (much like the results of the raffle drawing for the 'vette…which, incidently, I won't participate in again. Not because I didn't win :'( ,but because of the lack of follow through with info).

The stadium is very impressive looking and just what the baseball program needs and deserves. Hopefully the '06 season time table holds true.
Back to the top

Baseball Stadium

I like the design too, especially because it looks like they kept the berms along the foul lines and didn't put stands out there.

President of the No Homers Club. Keepin' it real since 2001.
Back to the top

Baseball Stadium

HOORAY! - The Berm Brigade shall live on! I like the design too...simple, yet effective.
Back to the top

Baseball Stadium

The proposed statium upgrade looks great. Do you think there will be enough donor dollars to make it a go? A new stadium may be all that is missing to get the Blue Wave our regional at home and a trip to the CWS. Having a former major leaguer as a pitching coach will be a great recruiting asset as well. I hope the facility can attract the top recruits that may have passed on FAU for a better ballpark. I do hope the berm down the outfield lines stays. (My five year old son likes to roll down the hill.) Can't wait for opening day!
Back to the top
Control functions: