Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

www.rivals.com

just wondering if anyone knows how we can get the owls on www.rivals.com. They have a great page and cover all the teams extreamly well. The only thing that I can think of is we need to officially be a 1A team. Maybe next year they can throw us up there. I was intrested in the recruiting page but were not listed anywhere on there. I think if 0-18 UCF is up there we certainly should be there.
Back to the top

www.rivals.com

I don't see an sunbelt teams or the conference on the site
Back to the top

www.rivals.com

Years ago, the old owners didn't list all conferences because of space. It just carried over I guess. Now the new ones may just bite on the SunBelt.

I know someone from the FlaVarsity staff. I help him out with his high school site so, I've dropped him a line to find out the process.
Hopefully he have some pull with the college site.
I'll let you guys know about the response.
Back to the top

www.rivals.com

www.rivals.com

This is the response from my contact. Sorry.. :(

There just are not sunbelt sites in Rivals.com. Those markets are too small for us to start something up on them and make profitable right now. If there were existing sites wanting to follow our model, we would definitely look into it.
Back to the top

www.rivals.com

well that stinks..... its a shame that a teams performance doest get them as far as the conference there in.... we need to move up...
Back to the top
Control functions: