Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

firesidneygreen.com

Add topic

firesidneygreen.com

if anyone needs donations to get this going, count me in.

-applys for assistant NBA jobs during peak recruiting time period
-can't even recruit his own son(a say this a little tongue n cheek).
-doesn't seem happy to be a college head coach
-the team is completly out of sinc on the floor.
-we are not winning, nor our we going anywhere in the future

unfortunatly the post had an article about the athletic finances being in the red recently, so my guess is he's safe for now. probably not enough in the treasure chest to catch a good coach at the moment / pay off his contract.
Back to the top

firesidneygreen.com

if anyone needs donations to get this going, count me in.

-applys for assistant NBA jobs during peak recruiting time period
-can't even recruit his own son(a say this a little tongue n cheek).
-doesn't seem happy to be a college head coach
-the team is completly out of sinc on the floor.
-we are not winning, nor our we going anywhere in the future

unfortunatly the post had an article about the athletic finances being in the red recently, so my guess is he's safe for now. probably not enough in the treasure chest to catch a good coach at the moment / pay off his contract.

LOL! I'm in. This guy's gotta go. This team should be able to win this conference year after year, but they are unable to recruit and on the court, they are just so poorly coached. There is absolutely no offensive system. It's all one-on-one matchups.

I do agree, there is no way that Green is going anyplace anytime soon with the current financial situation. It's the athletic department's own fault. I think the success of the football team blinded them to the real problems that they have.

Back to the top

firesidneygreen.com

agree with both of you.. Green had his year of fame, and after that… nothing! I remember the season after making the tourney and it was embarrassing! They looked horrible with the exception of Bell.

THey blamed the lack of recruiting last year to the fact that he was trying to get a contract in order.. BULL!! What has he done this year? NOTHING!!

Get rid of him.
Back to the top

firesidneygreen.com

I can't wait for GhostOfBuchanan to chime in on this one. ;D

President of the No Homers Club. Keepin' it real since 2001.
Back to the top

firesidneygreen.com

i'll be giving updates on how well his son is playing for florida this year, that way we can see what kind of an impact he could of had for us. his son plays PG, a position we're extremely short at.

look i'm realistic, if my son was a top state recrtuit and had a chance to play for a basketball program like florida over and other state school, no brainer. but if i'm a coach that is serious about my job and really believe that i'm creating a great basketball program here at FAU, i try to convince my son to give the school a chance(didn't even have FAU as a second choice). he could of stayed home and got 4 good years experience starting for a D1 school. but his son isn't stupid, he exaimed both coaching staffs and made the correct decision.

http://ucf.rivals.com/….asp?Sport=2&pr_key=11845
Back to the top

firesidneygreen.com

Ok, here's my two cents. I didn't see Friday's debacle in Miami, so I can't comment on the game, but when Mike Bell goes 2-for-23, there really can't be THAT much to say.

Look, Sidney is what he is….a coach without a clue. He's still living off 2002, and is just bringing this program further and further down.

The A-Sun is probably one of the worst hoops conferences in the country, and we can't even sniff a regular-season conference title.

Apart from Bell and Crumbley, he's brought no impact players in. Jimmy Bell was supposed to be a talent, but Green's system has just killed off this kid.

If you fans really want to do something, bombard Angelos with vicious emails, and either show up to games and heckle Sidney to death or don't show up at all.

Peace.
Back to the top

firesidneygreen.com

no comment needed as to why i pushed this post back to the top.
Back to the top
Control functions: