Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

Chrissinger Hill

Did anyone else know he was out for good.. I was under the impression that it was just for the rest of the season but I was reading he is out of NCAA competition for good...
Back to the top

Chrissinger Hill

He has played his last game at FAU - the only action he may have is at the D-1AA level (rumors says somewhere in-state). He really hurt if not killed any chances he had at the next level.

He has a long road to prove himself if he wants team at the next level to take him seriously.
I hope he can turn things around - the kid has a lot of talent, it be a shame for him to waste it.
Back to the top

Chrissinger Hill

He has played his last game at FAU - the only action he may have is at the D-1AA level (rumors says somewhere in-state). He really hurt if not killed any chances he had at the next level.

He has a long road to prove himself if he wants team at the next level to take him seriously.
I hope he can turn things around - the kid has a lot of talent, it be a shame for him to waste it.

No, if he was expelled from a Division 1-A or 1-AA team, he might be able to play elsewhere, but it would have to be Division II or lower.

The same kind of rule is in effect for transfers from Division 1 schools. If a player transfers from a Division 1-A or 1-AA school to another 1-A or 1-AA school they can lose a year of eligibility. However, if they transfer to a school in a lower division, they would not lose that year of eligibility.

That happened to a quarterback at Kentucky not too long ago who left there to play at Valdosta State.
Back to the top

Chrissinger Hill

He can transfer from a 1-A to a 1-AA with-out losing a year, since we are in transition to 1-A and we abide by all the 1-A rules he could technically transfer to a 1-AA school or lower if he so chooses.

Players from 1-A transfor to a 1-AA program every year for the sole reason that they don't lose that 1-year of elibibility. Example Embick & Bynes for FAU.
Back to the top

Chrissinger Hill

is he leaving the school? did he get thrown off the team for good?
Back to the top

Chrissinger Hill

If he stays in state and drops to 1-AA his only real option is FAMU. That would really be his best bet unless he heads out of state to a program like Georgia Southern or even D-II Valdosta State. He has really hurt his chances at making it to the next level especially since FAU has some serious competition on schedule for next year.

2017 and 2019 Conference USA Champions
Back to the top

Chrissinger Hill

Wow. That is crazy! I hope they stress the ramifications of your actions when these guys start playing in the NCAA. I would think they would have some course that new recruits have to take that teach them how easily they can throw away their career doing stupid stuff.
Back to the top

Chrissinger Hill

There is always a chance he could be back, without a scholarship anyway - the AD may have something to say about that, that third strike youre out thing >:(
Back to the top

Chrissinger Hill

As much as he means to the team, rules are rules and I would hate to see the AD make an exception and find a way to bring him back. If he was stupid enough to let it happen three times, he doesn't deserve to be back. Unfortunately, he is going to be an example for many future athletes who think about making the same mistake he has made.

2017 and 2019 Conference USA Champions
Back to the top

Chrissinger Hill

Chrissinger Hill

sort of an insider...he isnt planning on a comeback with FAU.....
Back to the top
Control functions: