Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

FAU vs. FIU @ Pro-Player

I've got tickets that I can't use. Anyone want some great seats for the game?
Back to the top

FAU vs. FIU @ Pro-Player

FAU vs. FIU @ Pro-Player

Looks like this post has been up for some time…….

I'd like to have them. If you don't mind 2 more FIU fans at the game. At this point, I don't think you guys care who shows up, as long as you meet the attendence requirements……am I right? We're in the same boat as you guys as we have our fingers crossed for our game vs. FAMU this weekend at the Orange Bowl. We are hoping for a big crowd + a win so it'll carry over (the huge crowd) to Pro Player Stadium in the "Shula Bowl". That way we can also help you guys out in getting over the attendence hump.
Let me know what else I need to do to secure those tickets. Thanks
Back to the top

FAU vs. FIU @ Pro-Player

Looks like this post has been up for some time…….

I'd like to have them. If you don't mind 2 more FIU fans at the game. At this point, I don't think you guys care who shows up, as long as you meet the attendence requirements……am I right? We're in the same boat as you guys as we have our fingers crossed for our game vs. FAMU this weekend at the Orange Bowl. We are hoping for a big crowd + a win so it'll carry over (the huge crowd) to Pro Player Stadium in the "Shula Bowl". That way we can also help you guys out in getting over the attendence hump.
Let me know what else I need to do to secure those tickets. Thanks

If you are a student and have an ID, then you get in for free. FAU announced that it doesn't matter what school affiliation or age, grade, etc. Hopefully all area high schools are being notified about this offer.
Back to the top

FAU vs. FIU @ Pro-Player

Nope.... I work in that dept. There are two few people working it to make it happen. They have one full time person in promotions and 4 students. Were contacting all the colleges from here south and were hopeing that all the other students will find out about it through paper and possibly TV advertiesment.
Back to the top

FAU vs. FIU @ Pro-Player

It is a shame that generic flyers can't be mailed out to local highschools so that the game can be announced at the schools. I don't quite no how it would work but I am sure that PE teachers would make a push for students to attend the game.

Is there any radio advertising that features the free ticket with student ID angle?

How about billboards? I know there was one on the turnpike on the way to the Pro during FAU's inaugural season.

2017 and 2019 Conference USA Champions
Back to the top

FAU vs. FIU @ Pro-Player

We tried inviting highschools earlier in the season but they werent intrested and I guess never spread the word. Bill boards have been discussed and I think are a good Idea.
Back to the top

FAU vs. FIU @ Pro-Player

My friends and I started organizing people like 2-3 weeks ago and we have a group of over 20 people for the FAU-FIU game, all people who don't usually come to games. (And none of them are interested in the Ying Yang Twins BTW)

With hardly any other football games that day, we've found that most people just want to come out and watch a game… and drink and barbeque. It's all about networking. Invite a friend, tell them to bring a friend etc., etc.

Especially since students get in free and the cheap seats are only $5, we should have a ton of fans there.

President of the No Homers Club. Keepin' it real since 2001.
Back to the top
Control functions: