Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

FIU T-shirts

I live in Boca, I was walking through a local albertsons yesterday and noticed FIU T-shirts were hanging on the wall next to UF, MIAMI, and FSU. I was wondering why the hell FIU T-shirts made it to our local stores before FAU.
Back to the top

FIU T-shirts

FIU T-shirts

FAU has never done a very good job marketing team gear. For some reason nobody has picked up on it and tried to make it work. Either that or the university just can't get its act together and work with one vendor who is willing to do things correctly. FAU shirts should be sold in all local sporting good stores alongside the items of the big three. There is no excuse for FIU gear to be sold in a store in Boca unless the manager of the store is an FIU grad. ??? Next time you are in the store you should ask about it and see what kind of response you get. Maybe suggest to them that they should carry FAU t-shirts.

2017 and 2019 Conference USA Champions
Back to the top

FIU T-shirts

I tried, the manager was out. Ill go back next week.
Back to the top

FIU T-shirts

Lately I have seen some FIU clothing at different stores down here and it's really great to see. I've seen our T-Shirts at Walmart and Champs sports down here. I'm going to have to try to check out Albertsons to see if they have this stuff over here as well.

You guys shouldn't worry, while I haven't seen them at the Champs sports stores that are close to FIU, I did see a couple of FAU T-shirts at the Champs Sports store in Aventura mall. Maybe you guys can check that out to see if there are any by you.

Panthers on the Rise
Back to the top

FIU T-shirts

I see FAU shirts in champs all the time, but they are some of the worst looking FAU shirts. Good news, bad news I guess. :P
Back to the top

FIU T-shirts

I noticed the offerings from websters were starting to improve at the games but they really need to work on distribution. I want to see some good FAU merchandise sitting at my Sports Authority in Ft. Lauderdale. They have more UGA stuff! ::)
Back to the top
Control functions: