Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

Parkers pursuit of 1000

Parker now stands at 805 yards for the season. He needs 195 to reach 1,000. Coach should feed him the ball 20 times this game so that he will be guaranteed to break the 1,000 yard mark against FIU. Will Doug make it? ???

2017 and 2019 Conference USA Champions
Back to the top

Parkers pursuit of 1000

Depending on how long they keep him in this game, he might get it this week. ;) I think he will get it against FIU, watching some of the Georgia Southern vs FIU game didn't look too good for FIU's run defense.
Back to the top

Parkers pursuit of 1000

I would love for him to break the 1,000 yard mark, he has been instrumental in what we have accomplished this season and we will need to have a good preformance from he against FIU.

Let him get 125-140 this weekend and the rest next week.
Back to the top

Parkers pursuit of 1000

That doesn't look likely now that he's out for the majority of this week's game.. We'll have to wait till next season to have a 1000 yard rusher!
Back to the top

Parkers pursuit of 1000

Parkers pursuit of 1000

He really blew a golden opportunity. He will probably get 4-5 carries today. Hopefully he can break a long one to finish with 70+ yards. GO OWLS!!!

Back to the top

Parkers pursuit of 1000

Maybe Coach will give him his shot at the mark.
Maybe he's not as upset as reported in the newspapers.
Maybe it was blown up a little for the readers sake.
Back to the top

Parkers pursuit of 1000

Looks like coach gave Parker an opportunity. He had 12 carries but only managed 14 yards. Not a good showing. Hopefully the O-line will be ready for FIU and hopefully Parker will turn it up against tougher competition. The running stats for FAU against Ed Waters were anything but impressive. The boys need to get it going next week. GO OWLS!!!

Back to the top

Parkers pursuit of 1000

Looks like coach gave Parker an opportunity. He had 12 carries but only managed 14 yards. Not a good showing. Hopefully the O-line will be ready for FIU and hopefully Parker will turn it up against tougher competition. The running stats for FAU against Ed Waters were anything but impressive. The boys need to get it going next week. GO OWLS!!!

Yeah. His outing was a bit disappointing. Either the running lanes weren't developing or he was just slow getting to them yesterday. ???
Back to the top

Parkers pursuit of 1000

I felt he was sluggish and just not that power runner he has shown to be. He looked non commital at times.
Disappointting, yes - could be lack of preparedness and focus. But I will give credit to the Tigers, they persuded the play and didn't give him the chance to make things happen.
Back to the top

Parkers pursuit of 1000

The paper says he needs 181 yards this week. If he gets that then we win by a whole lot. Doubt he'll reach the mark this year, but we should still win.
Back to the top
Control functions: