Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

FAU Domed Stadium

Has anyone heard an update about the domed stadium that is supposed to be completed by 2007. A month ago I read that if it was not started within the next 6 months that it would not be done by 2007. Then, about 3 weeks ago I read that FAU's athletic director was meeting with contractors with the final numbers as to the cost of the stadium and that the information would be passed on to prez. Brogan so that he could make the final decision. So, is there any updates on that situation or do you all have the same information as myself??
Back to the top

FAU Domed Stadium

I have the same info but I was told that Brogan was going to announce the decision at the end of the season. Personally I dont think they should wait till we get the attendence up to build it, I think if they build it attendence will increase on its own. I was told though even if it was started at the end of the season it would still be ready for the 2007 season. Im keeping my fingers crossed.
Back to the top

FAU Domed Stadium

FAU Domed Stadium

Maybe he is planning a surprise announcement at the Shula Bowl. He is a great supporter of FAU football. He travels to all of the road games to support the team. Not many university presidents make the road trips. I think he will pull thru and make a positive announcement very soon. GO OWLS!!!

2017 and 2019 Conference USA Champions
Back to the top

FAU Domed Stadium

That would be really cool. Brogan is a HUGE football supporter, we owe him a big thanks also. I do disagree with his judgment regarding the Ying Yang Twins, hopefully that wount hurt us at all.
Back to the top
Control functions: