Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

Lockhart Security

Has anyone else had problems with security at lockhart being too stiff. There have been alot of complaints, them searching old ladies purses, checking hats ect. They told my dad he wasnt aloud to bring in his cow bell because it was a noise maker, that was the same we they gave out 5,000 thunder sticks. It feels like alot of people are harrased to a point where they may not return, I know I was p/o.
Back to the top

Lockhart Security

actually yes..i had this one dude give me a hard time bc my FAU ID is the old format…he wouldnt let me in at first…but luckly after a arguement and having Brogan pass by me and help me out…he allowed me in. A$$
Back to the top

Lockhart Security

Pro Player might be even worse than that guys. I hate the security there, i've been to MANY Marlin games so I know how they are.

Panthers on the Rise
Back to the top

Lockhart Security

Those yella shirts work hard for thier dollars.. ;) They are like that all over. They used to be Wackinhut I think.
PPS follow NFL national guidelines. They will follow the same rules as they do for the Dolphin game. Very strict about most items.

Most college stadiums are a lot more relaxed but isn't Lockhart is operated by the Sports commission or Broward School system?
Back to the top

Lockhart Security

Its operated by the Broward School System
Back to the top

Lockhart Security

That's why the should be more understanding for the college games! The high schools played there the night before WITHOUT the same type of scrutiny(sp).

One told my daughter she couldn't bring in the duffle bag. They said it was too large. My daughter said it was a diaper bag for the baby behind us. Still no go. She turned and gave it to the baby's mother.The crack security ALLOWED it in only after she briefly looked through it?? Does it really make a difference who was carrying the bag?
Back to the top

Lockhart Security

people who go through life being told what to do 99% of the time by bosses, family, society ect… and then have the opportunity to dish a bit out that that is what happens…. just roll with the punches… you pay someone 8 bucks an hour you get a 8 dollar an hour job.
Back to the top

Lockhart Security

They just need a little more "guidance" so that there is no gray area and one person isn't being more or less strict than the other. I thought it was hilarious during the Illinois State game when they were taking peoples small plastic footballs. During the game, the cheerleaders were throwing the same exact balls into the stands. ;D
Back to the top

Lockhart Security

One guy looked just like Barney Fife from Mayberry..
It was scary to picture him with a gun and his one bullet. ;D
Back to the top

Lockhart Security

Lockhart Security

At the second home game they wouldnt even let the owl into gate B
Back to the top
Control functions: