Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

What happened to bcmatzen and omgericisleet?

They haven't been around since pre-E.W. ?
Back to the top

I think they're on the inside. Probably extremely busy this week.

Keep busy fellas!!! ;D ;D
Back to the top

Geez… nobody asks about me when I don't post…LOL
Back to the top

we're around, yea were keeping busy trying to call all the schools and getting those $2 vouchers out to as many merchants as we can. we read just as much as ever, just not posting as much. Thanks for your concern…lol I sent owlcoholic some pics from the last game to post on his site.
Back to the top

ohh yea.. owlcoholic, I got in trouble for wearing your owlcoholics.com shirt to the game last week. I was told not to wear it because it wasnt appropriate for an employee of the university to wear it. First of all im a student first. second, my defense is a "aholic" by definition is "anyone in cumplulsive need of", and the prefix describes the addiction. ex. Choclaholic, workaholic.
Back to the top

we're around, yea were keeping busy trying to call all the schools and getting those $2 vouchers out to as many merchants as we can. we read just as much as ever, just not posting as much. Thanks for your concern…lol I sent owlcoholic some pics from the last game to post on his site.

I don't know if a permit is needed or what, but have you considered taking those $2 vouchers and putting them on cars at Town Center Mall? In a few hours, that would certainly get the word out to a lot of people.
Back to the top

That is an excellent idea!!! Spread them all over the mall, campus, and any other hot spots that attract lots of people. Movie theatre parking lots on Friday night, etc. It is a grassroots approach at getting the word out and could be very successful. GO OWLS!!!

2017 and 2019 Conference USA Champions
Back to the top

I don't know if a permit is needed or what, but have you considered taking those $2 vouchers and putting them on cars at Town Center Mall? In a few hours, that would certainly get the word out to a lot of people.

Get about 3 people and just dash through the parking lot. By the time the security guys notice anything,you would have hit about a hundred cars. They will not remove each one of them.
They don't get paid enough for that.. ;D
Back to the top

ohh yea.. owlcoholic, I got in trouble for wearing your owlcoholics.com shirt to the game last week. I was told not to wear it because it wasnt appropriate for an employee of the university to wear it. First of all im a student first. second, my defense is a "aholic" by definition is "anyone in cumplulsive need of", and the prefix describes the addiction. ex. Choclaholic, workaholic.

There's no accounting for taste! ;D When did our school become so uptight? ::) I hope the censors did an extensive background check on all of the members of "Deep Side" to make sure there is no questionable behavior in their past.
Back to the top
Control functions: