Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

PREDICTION vs FIU

The Vegas line is 13pts. We are a lot closer to the action than Vegas.. ;) Let's do it!

After a slow start(AGAIN) this game, FAU will get it together in the 2nd Qtr. Bynes need to get some NFL stats during this game!

FAU 29

FIU 20

The Shula Trophy stays in the Oxley Center.
Back to the top

PREDICTION vs FIU

No way…..Our Offense isn't walking off the field with less than six touchdowns. Five years and you think their only going to put 29 points?
And the defense? We've played much better teams and held them to much less.
Repeat of E Waters
49-13
Owls…..one for the ages.
Back to the top

PREDICTION vs FIU

In front of?

that is the real qu'
Back to the top

PREDICTION vs FIU

im gonna say a triple OT thriller….JK,… 38-10 FAU

Jared will throw for 200+ yards….Parker 125 +
Back to the top

PREDICTION vs FIU

FAU 24
FIU 16

Should be a great game…
Back to the top

PREDICTION vs FIU

Hotel 24-16?.......rookie........
Back to the top

PREDICTION vs FIU

I agree… FIU's defense is not going to be able to stop FAU's offense… they let FAMU run and pass all over them. The only thing that made the differance are the turnovers on FAMU.

34 - 17 FAU

Allen throws for 350+ yards 3TD's
Parker runs for a buck 50. 1TD

Back to the top

PREDICTION vs FIU

I don't know jdrico…. all this attendance talk and distraction. Besides FIU plays us tough. Remember last year? Didn't look good until late in the 4th… But hey a W is a W

Go Owls
Back to the top

PREDICTION vs FIU

I tend to agree more with hotel. While a big win would be nice, FAU doesn't usually put a lot of points on the board. Therefore, six touchdowns (42 points) is unlikely. On the other hand, FIU has had some high scoring games. It will be a good game with each team scoring between 24 and 35 points. Doesn't quite make the spread but it gets the job done if we are on top. GO OWLS!!!

2017 and 2019 Conference USA Champions
Back to the top

PREDICTION vs FIU

PREDICTION vs FIU

Even though FIU has had a down year, they will come to play and it will be a battle. In a rivalry game anything can happen. I still stand with my earlier prediction. FAU 31 FIU 24. GO OWLS!!!

2017 and 2019 Conference USA Champions
Back to the top
Control functions: