Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

The Dolphin post game show..

While I was driving back to West Palm after the Dolphins game, someone called into the post game show with Big O and said referring to AJ Feeley having 5 INT's.. "There was a reliable QB playing at Pro Player.. he was playing yesterday and his name is Jared Allen"… talking about the Dolphins drafting him or picking him up. I was like Wow! We do have fans that call into radio programs! Big O commented about the attendance not being what it had to be, and that his wife was an FIU alumni so he was at the game.

I just thought that was kinda neat how someone called in about Jared Allen. Too bad the Dolphins lost again!
Back to the top

That is awesome. I commented at the game after one of Allen's passes that it was probably the best throw made by a home team QB at that stadium all season ;D.

Did he say anything else except a comment about the attendance? He was at the game, so he could have given some thoughts on Allen's possible future in the pros. Personally, I doubt he gets drafted, but Josh Heupl got drafted (being a Dolphins fan, i'm not proud of that), Allen should get a look. He's got a decent arm and is tough, so he could make it as a back-up/3rd string type. I hope he gets a chance.
Back to the top

He didn't say anything about his play.. just about the attendence and his wife is a FIU alumni (unfortunatly ;D)

I hope Allen gets drafted in one of the later rounds, or even picked up as an undrafted free agent. Maybe a 3rd stringer or be signed up on a NFL practice squad. He certainly deserves some consideration.
Back to the top

I would love for him to be drafted even if it's in the later rounds. If not then I see him being pick-up through the free agency route.

The interest is there, but teams do have some flexibility knowing that he will not be a highly recruited players, thus they won't feel any pressure of losing him till much later in the draft.

Back to the top
Control functions: