Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

Florida OL Sets Official with Pack

Don Callahan - TheInsidersRecruiting.com
November 29, 2004 at 12:52pm ET
With Signing Day quickly approaching, Bradenton (Fla.) Lakewood Ranch offensive lineman Tyler Rice has added a second official visit to his schedule.

"I'm taking an official visit to N.C. State on January 14th," stated Rice who also has an official visit scheduled with Central Florida for December 3rd. "I'm still trying to decide where ill take my other ones. I'd like to take one to UNC but they are still evaluating film."

Although Rice owns offers from Ball State , UCF, Florida Atlantic, and New Mexico , he has yet to be officially tendered by the Wolfpack coaching staff. That could all change once the 6-foot-5, 285-pounder makes the trip to Raleigh in January.

"They said if everything works out they like to offer me when I'm up there on the official," explained Rice.

An N.C. State offer would be a welcome addition to Rice's offers sheet as he currently considers the Wolfpack as well as North Carolina and South Carolina among his current favorites. Rice doesn't plan to verbally commit to any school until each of his official visits have been taken.

Back to the top

anybody know about this guy?
Back to the top

anybody know about this guy?

No, but I like the size. Hopefully this is indicative of the size linemen we are recruiting.
Back to the top

know that the season is four days over but what's going on with the recruits? any verbals??
I hope we land some insane recruits that make last years class old news. no dissen last year as they were are best ever but I would love to beat oak state……
Back to the top

I saw him play last year. He has a lot of work to do but he may see the field by his soph year. Nice size. He'll probably hit 300 by next spring! Look at the two star rankings by Rivals. My history of recruiting shows that he will probably leave the state in search of big time play with a more visible team like NC or NC State.

FAU is a small interest for him right now. Coach Hoza is probably working him pretty hard. Leverage will come into play by early next month. Notice the comment about getting the offer from NC State.

http://flavarsity.rivals.com/viewprospect.asp?pr_key=30401&sport=1
Back to the top

know that the season is four days over but what's going on with the recruits? any verbals??
I hope we land some insane recruits that make last years class old news. no dissen last year as they were are best ever but I would love to beat oak state……

Ask and you shall receive.. :D I just posted a seperate thread on recruiting.
Back to the top
Control functions: