Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

2005 Season Tickets

Hi, I just joined the site. I met some people at the FIU game hanging a golden Panther who told me about

ERROR: A link was posted here (url) but it appears to be a broken link.

www.owlcoholics.com. Does anyone know when we can get season tickets for 2005, I'm already anxious to begin the next season :D
Back to the top

2005 Season Tickets

)

Hi, I just joined the site. I met some people at the FIU game hanging a golden Panther who told me about www.owlcoholics.com. Does anyone know when we can get season tickets for 2005, I'm already anxious to begin the next season :D

Welcome to the board!

If you want season tickets, just call the ticket office (1-866-FAU-OWLS). I'm sure they'll be happy to set you up with some(or a lot ;D).
Back to the top

2005 Season Tickets

Hey Boone, welcome aboard. That was probably me with the golden panther telling you about owlcoholics.com. Im glad me spreading the word has sparked some intrest and that you remembered the site. As far as season tix, yea, call that number. Im pretty sure you get a schnellenberger bobble head also with the tix.
Back to the top

2005 Season Tickets

Thanks,

::)does anyone else here buy season tiks or are most of you guys students or just have the hook up?
Back to the top

2005 Season Tickets

2005 Season Tickets

Im a student but graduate this may. Im going to have to buy season tix :( I know my parents have had season tix since year 2. I think my dad has been to every home game they have ever played.
Back to the top

2005 Season Tickets

Season ticket holder from day one, haven missed a home game yet and I try to attend some away games.
Back to the top

2005 Season Tickets

COOL :)

So what are the best sections to get season tuks in. I joined the owl club so I could be on the sidelines and get season tiks for when we get a dome etc.

I'm gonna get some season tiks for me and a couple of my slacker, old school alumni pals who I'm trying to keep motivated about FAU. They will come around as soon as FAU starts kicking major butt, in the meantime I just hassle them all the time to come to a game.

So where are the best sections to get season tiks and do you guys meet up and tailgate before the games?
Back to the top

2005 Season Tickets

Section 102 was pretty lively and noisy . That's over by the Players families in 101. But be warned! The "Who let….guys are in that section too.

Come to think of it, maybe that's why it was loud.. ::)
Back to the top

2005 Season Tickets

Section 102 was pretty lively and noisy . That's over by the Players families in 101. But be warned! The "Who let….guys are in that section too.

Come to think of it, maybe that's why it was loud.. ::)
Also a season ticket holder since they printed season tickets. We are in section 106 which is far enough away from the "who let the owls out" guy that you can enjoy the game in peace. We usually walk up and stand in the back against the press box because we are surrounded by more "tame" fans where our seats are and we like to get roudy. The season tix have some cool perks too. You get invited to different Football socials and at the end of last year they had a nice dinner with the team in Deerfield. I'm hoping they will do it again this year but I haven't seen an invitation in the mail yet. Glad to see you are joining the loyal few. Cheers
Back to the top

2005 Season Tickets

I like the sound of that, I like getting roudy in the stands and cheering on the owls, we need that to wake up the other sleeper owls. My buddies and I like to let loose, we should all meet up, start like an official message board or owlcoholic tailgate party for the games, theres strength in numbers.

Last game sucked though, my shoulder popped out so I had to leave before the end of the game…
Back to the top
Control functions: