Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

FIU beats FSU 65-60

Add topic

See what a coaching change can do? ::) The Golden Panthers had 5 wins last year and have 5 wins already this year.
Back to the top

FIU beats FSU 65-60

FIU beats FSU 65-60

we won't have five wins til that fat bum is fired……
Back to the top

FIU beats FSU 65-60

"#24 Almonte for FIU. best player i've seen playing for a florida team this year. heart /hustle/ and defense, everything i like to see from a player."

quote from yours truely after i saw FIU for the first time this year on sunshine. almonte's a hard nose hustling power forward stuck in a small forwards body…i'm telling you this is why FIU is playing so well this year, he's rubbing off on people. stats won't tell you this, but this guy is winning games for this program. the coach is a welcome change from last year, but almonte is the main reason for their quick start.
Back to the top

FIU beats FSU 65-60

"#24 Almonte for FIU. best player i've seen playing for a florida team this year. heart /hustle/ and defense, everything i like to see from a player."

quote from yours truely after i saw FIU for the first time this year on sunshine. almonte's a hard nose hustling power forward stuck in a small forwards body…i'm telling you this is why FIU is playing so well this year, he's rubbing off on people. stats won't tell you this, but this guy is winning games for this program. the coach is a welcome change from last year, but almonte is the main reason for their quick start.

While I do agree about Almonte, you have to credit the coach with recruiting him. Coach Rouco has recruiting ties with a community college that him and Matias (our other main scorer) came from and Almonte would've follwed Coach Rouco to UTEP if he was still over there.

Panthers on the Rise
Back to the top

FIU beats FSU 65-60

Recruiting? What is this recruiting that you speak of? Sidney hasn't done that since we went to the Tournament.

President of the No Homers Club. Keepin' it real since 2001.
Back to the top

FIU beats FSU 65-60

Recruiting: Is when players look at your accomplishments from 4 years ago and really, really want to play for you.

Reverse recruiting: Coach outsourced his skills to other teams and don't spend too much time developing players who really, really want to play for him.
Back to the top
Control functions: