Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

A msg to Craig Angelos regarding Sydney

Add topic

Fire Sydney damn it!!!!!!! IS IT GONNA TAKE A TERRIBLE SEASON which leads to horrible recruits….come on…can we ge our heads out of A** and do something about the coaching of this team!!!! OMG…sry for the negative attitude…its frustrating bc we have an up and coming fball team..great baseball and softball teams….yet our mens basketball team is below competitive….and it is the COACH. Please support me and say…FIRE SYDNEY
Back to the top

I would rather donate money right now to find a new coach then help with the stadium.

get matt doherty on the phone.

Sydney, you are an embarassment to the University. Leave with a handshake and become a ball boy for the cav's.
Back to the top

im waiting for the day when Angelos and Brogan wake up....
Back to the top

Do you think their attention is solely placed on the foot ball team now, with all the high stakes stuff happening??
I agree about the firing, coach was a breath of fresh air for one season, but hasn't done anything else.
Plus when he paces up and down the sideline, he really blocks my view. ;)
Back to the top

The problem is that with the A-Sun being so weak, we'll have a relatively decent conference season and then Sidney will seem to be off the hook. All I know is, we're gonna get our a$$es handed to us in the Sun Belt. And guys, give Mr. Green the courtesy of spelling his first name right. Sydney is a city in Australia, not our useless hoops coach.
Back to the top
Control functions: