Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

FAU fans at dolphins game

last night at the phins game there was quite a bit of FAU fans…i saw many hats and shirts…even a kid was wearing my friend Tony's jersey. After talking to some fans…there is definitely excitement for next yr when we will once again have a WINNING SEASON…..all i have to say is GO OWLS….
Back to the top

last night at the phins game there was quite a bit of FAU fans…i saw many hats and shirts…even a kid was wearing my friend Tony's jersey. After talking to some fans…there is definitely excitement for next yr when we will once again have a WINNING SEASON…..all i have to say is GO OWLS….
I noticed a couple myself last night but it was hard to see straight with all of the shivering I was doing!
Back to the top

ya i saw Doug Parker and caught up with him...it was cold though....but who can complain...it is about time Miami feels what most cities deal with during the winter part of the NFL season...Being from Michigan..i love it:)
Back to the top

OMG… I was there too, but had to leave at halftime. It was SO cold.. especially in section 430.

I dont know how people live in Cleveland.
Back to the top

No fair weathered fans here ;)

So, what do your guys thoughts on the new coach.
Back to the top

No fair weathered fans here ;)

So, what do your guys thoughts on the new coach.

Love the Saban hire. Anyone who Bill Belichek goes to for advice in the offseason must be damn good. Finally the Dolphins appear to have a direction again.
Back to the top

I am worried that the dolphins have hired another defense minded coach. They need a new vision on the offensive side (ok a good QB would help too) and I am not sure that he will bring that to the team. But hey, I'm a Bucs fan and we have our own problems….lol ;D
Back to the top

I am worried that the dolphins have hired another defense minded coach. They need a new vision on the offensive side (ok a good QB would help too) and I am not sure that he will bring that to the team. But hey, I'm a Bucs fan and we have our own problems….lol ;D

I don't mind a defensive coach. I am glad he is a disciplinarian. We need somebody to bust ballz and cut the dead weight and Saban is definitely that kind of coach.
Back to the top

Sorry to hear that. I'll say a prayer for you too.. ;D How far back do you go with the Bucs?
Back to the top

i think that he may have too much power too quick...hopefully i am wrong..but if he chooses to run the team like Bill Cowher where he is a disciplinarion...but still is a players coach..he will be successful!....Go Owls and GO PHINS...
Back to the top
Control functions: