Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

Do You See What USC is Doing To OKLA?

That is scary how they're clicking. Both sides of the ball is dominating all facets of the game!

I can't wait until we can put a team of that caliber on the field. Florida athletes at the Big 3 have proven that they can compete. Hopefully we will get our share of the studs within the next few years.

It's coming Folks!!!!!!
Back to the top

Personally im not all that suprised … USC is more of a well rounded team with a great quarterback where as OU's secondary isnt so hot.. I expected USC to stick it to em with big plays.. I think Auburn got screwed this year and an AU vs. USC game would have been much better…. just my two cents. I didnt expect that big of a blow out but I didnt expect it to be close either.
Back to the top

All the so called expect picked OU to win, but USC has been the most consistant of any team this year.

This was a beat down!! :o
Back to the top

I picked USC for personal reasons in Michael Williams. But I never thought they'd beat those poor Sooner boys like they stole their last piece of breakfast bacon.

I'd love to see them against Auburn's defense!!!
Back to the top

Don't leave Utah out of the mix. They have the kind of high powered attack that can put up points in a hurry and they did a pretty nice job of dismantling Pitt. Louisville is also an interesting team that can put up points in bunches. I would like to see either of those squads against USC just for the offensive fireworks. However, the way USC played last night, nobody would stand a chance. GO OWLS!!!

2017 and 2019 Conference USA Champions
Back to the top

The rules should've been all conference champions in the top 10 BCS go to the games. Keep Pittsburgh out of the BCS, and Texas, and see how Boise and Louisville could do against the big boys.

What a disappointing title game unless you are an USC fan. I watched the movie "IT" on sci-fi instead (it was far more entertaining). :P
Back to the top
Control functions: