Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

Recruiting Needs/ Wish Lists

What do we need? Wish list?

I am sure that everyone is in agreement about the need for some big offensive linemen. A speed rushing D end would also be nice. Lets also throw in a top notch RB with size and speed.

It would be nice to grab a player or two from the top 50 in the state just to let the big boys know that we are for real. ;) GO OWLS!!!

2017 and 2019 Conference USA Champions
Back to the top

Do we have a limit.. ;D
Other than the beefy linemen, my list would be:

1-A freak type of a TE. 6'6 265!

2- A 6'1 CB who will compliment Hughley on the other side

3-Move OL Nello Faulk to DE. The kid destroyed that position in high school! Now he's about 6'6 285! And quick!

4-P/KR who runs a 4.35 or less.

5-A 6'3 240speed FB and a 6'1 220 TB.
Back to the top

Oops!! Wrong wish list ;D

Do we have a limit.. ;D
Other than the beefy linemen, my list would be:

1-A freak type of a TE. 6'6 265!

2- A 6'1 CB who will compliment Hughley on the other side

3-Move OL Nello Faulk to DE. The kid destroyed that position in high school! Now he's about 6'6 285! And quick!

4-P/KR who runs a 4.35 or less.

5-A 6'3 240speed FB and a 6'1 220 TB.

That Freak of a TE, is called a bus :o

O.G. - do you think Skinner will start or does his size prove to be his down fall?

Back to the top

Bytor, I like your "opps wish list".. Maybe she can take us on a Road Trip next year. ;D

Skinner will battle Flash Gordon for the spot again. Gordon beat him out last season and he's coming back. They both are real tough and I think they did an excellent job. But since this is a wish list I figured I'd throw in a tall CB. They are far a few between in college ball.
Back to the top

Folks will be suprised by the on-field talent when Spring ball starts! Early in the season we may sneak up on a few,who think that we don't have much of a chance because we lost the seniors.
Back to the top
Control functions: