Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

OT(off topic): Fear Factor stunts.

I really don't watch the show but if I'm passing the room when my wife is watching and something or someone catches my eyes. Namely pink bikinis.. ;)

Most of the girls look like Victoria Secret models who "cheered a little in high school?"
Why do most of the guys look like ex-skilled position players who "played a little football in high school?"

Where are the guys who work at WalMart and Best Buy? Where are the girls who drive the Discount Auto Parts truck or work at Checkers drive through? Real people I say,real people.. :D

If I had to go on the show, I'd take a lineman I knew from college. He 'd be the one holding me up from the helicopters instead of some tiny DB looking fella.
But the drawback would come when he had to ride the tightrope between the 40 story buildings.

The girl I would choose would be one of those you see on the Road Department Crew. Not the one holding the "stop/slow" sign! The one in the ditch with the shovel while the guys pose by the roadside with theirs!

When does Spring ball start again.. 8-)
Back to the top

Saw in the paper where some guy was going to sue Fear Factor because it made him physically ill ti watch them eat a rat that had been put in a blender...
Back to the top

Now that is interesting to watch this lawsuit develop! I would just say "Change the channel!"

But!!!!!! The recent spate of censorships which have hit the airwaves may have created something here. Most people would say turn the chanel if you don't like something. The FCC has been leaning more and more towards "it shouldn't be on TV in the first place so you shouldn't have to turn the channel"attitude. NYPD Blue,ER,Boston Public etc had run ins with the group. They even went after Will & Grace! Not to mention Howard Stern!
So this guy is purely in it for the money but some lawyer will see an opportunity to take a swing at the FCC.

Watch closely.
Back to the top
Control functions: