Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

Recruiting Poll

Recruiting Poll

Here is something I thought was pretty interesting;

From the Palm Beach Post:

CYBER POLL:

Which school landed the better recruiting class?

* Hurricanes
* Seminoles
* Gators
* Owls

Just to be included with the Big 3 is awesome, but have we made up that much ground with these guys to even be included.

If this reverts back to a recruiting class that can compare with those guys then the Owls will be in good shape.

Back to the top

Recruiting Poll

They're being pretty gracious to even include us with that group. Until we start taking away recruits from the Big 3, we can't really be a threat to them as far as comparison.

It will come. Hopefully soon. We need that on campus stadium real bad!
Back to the top

Recruiting Poll

I was trying to find a reason why we where even included, but I guest we should be flattered. We should have one of our strongest class yet, combined with last years, which I thought was a prety good class as well, should make for a very good rebuilding base for us.

Even if we don't steal any from the Big 3 this year, we should have a chance to keep a few in-state from other top programs.
Back to the top

Recruiting Poll

Even if we don't steal any from the Big 3 this year, we should have a chance to keep a few in-state from other top programs.

Your wish may come true. There's some good ones coming though within the next two weeks. NC State and Pitt is among the out of state schools on their wish list. We need to keep them home.
Back to the top

Recruiting Poll

I agree, it will be a great feeling knowing we can keep some at home - Coach does have a little pull, plus the success we have had on the field surely helps a bunch.

Go Owls!!
Back to the top

Recruiting Poll

Results from the Cyber Poll (still on-going)

Which school landed the better recruiting class?

Hurricanes…..67.07%….55
Seminoles……17.07%….14
Gators…………9.76%……8
Owls…………..6.10%……5

Back to the top

Recruiting Poll

FAU shouldn't be on that poll. I hate to say it but I am sure that the big three aren't trying to wrestle away recruits from Jacksonville. Coach needs to start shooting for the stars. Hopefully some big time transfers will add to our recruiting class. GO OWLS!!!

2017 and 2019 Conference USA Champions
Back to the top

Recruiting Poll

FAU shouldn't be on that poll. I hate to say it but I am sure that the big three aren't trying to wrestle away recruits from Jacksonville. Coach needs to start shooting for the stars. Hopefully some big time transfers will add to our recruiting class. GO OWLS!!!

I'm sure we're on the poll because its the PB Post. They gotta include the local team for the local audience. The percentages seem pretty reasonable
Back to the top
Control functions: