Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

Thats it!! ive had enough

Add topic

FIRE SIDNEY DAMN IT…so many terrible plays and mistakes that can be blamed on him and his coaching staff…Even Mike Bell was aggrivated and was overheard saying WTF coach…give me a brk….sooo tired of this…we have a talented team with a S****Y coach…
Back to the top

I'm anything but an expert when it come to B-Ball. A thread I have notice everytime I wacth us play, we seems to be a better team inside then taking shot on the perimeters, 9 of 30 3-pts attempts is what I call pathetic, yet we seem to go to the perimeter stuff again and again and everytime we do, we lose so much momentum doing it - I don't understand this at all. Every game I have watch our perimeter shooting seems to be a major down fall for us.

If I remember back at the Big Dance against Alabama, that was our downfall as well at the end of the game. Alabama went to the perimeter shots (making them) and we went away from what was working and went to macth Alabama perimeter shooting( which we didn't make many), the game got out of hand quickly.

My two cents worth and besides our perimeter shooting being our downfall, Green is our biggest.
Back to the top

From the Palm Beach Post….

However, the Owls passed on attempting a three-pointer on three consecutive possessions in the final minute when they trailed by six points, including a curious call of trying to drive into the lane for a quick basket late.

"I wanted to get a quick two and foul, unfortunately we used all of our timeouts" FAU coach Sidney Green said. "The two was our first option and the three was the second option."

How is he still a head coach anywhere, especially at the NCAA D-1 level??? ::)

Back to the top

I agree…. more established athletic programs would have canned him already… FAU is moving up, time to leave sidney behind, he's had his chance. The sunbelt championship is not a tough one to win, he's only done it once.
Back to the top
Control functions: