Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

Sidney gets out of the way...

Add topic

i'd say leave this thread up for the season, but i have a feeling it won't be needed very often.

just my luck, the one game this team pulls off is against my other school. good game FAU, this team definitly has talent. i think if they can at least get into the a-sun tournament they have a chance even has an 8th seed to win it. but with this coaching staff, an 8th seed might be asking alot.
Back to the top

Reading the UCF message board, they came away from the game impressed by our team's talent level. This is true, we have a couple of really good players for this level of competition. However, even the Golden KNight fans recognized that our coaching is a real problem. If we see this and opponents' fans see this…I'm sure opposing coaches see this….the AD must be aware, but continue to do nothing about it.

By the way, another big crowd for UCF hoops last night, an announced crowd of over 1700. FAU is lucky to get a third of that on most nights. Another reason to make a move to improve the product.
Back to the top

I think part of our attendence problem is the same as our football team experiences, the facilities.. Just as no one likes going to broward county school districts Lockhart.. no one likes going to the FAU gym with there highschool like pullout seating... "FAU GYM" I cant believe that they finalized that as the official name... I hate when the games are on tv and they announce our home location... its like im in high school again.
Back to the top

Alright, FAU Gym might not be the best, but what the hell else would we call it. UCF Arena is not much better. Maybe we can call it the 620 Subs Gym.
Back to the top
Control functions: