Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

New Commit

an excerpt from todays Sun-Sentinel…[While Florida Atlantic is in the hunt for some top local talent, the Owls also received a boost when former Flanagan linebacker Danny Pacheco decided to leave Lehigh and enroll at FAU in January. Pacheco, the Defensive MVP of the Broward All-Star game two years ago, is now 6 feet, 205 pounds. …]
Back to the top

New Commit

thats great but leigh isn't the school were looking for transfers from.
is he going to sit out for a year? AA to A?
Back to the top

New Commit

Lehigh is a non-scholarship program. It isn't a big boost to get that kid. GO OWLS!!!

2017 and 2019 Conference USA Champions
Back to the top

New Commit

Two years removed from HS and he's just at his current height/weight?
That's very small for a LB. We have RB's bigger than that.
Back to the top

New Commit

Yeah, not very impressive. He might need to be moved to safety if he has the speed. GO OWLS!!!

2017 and 2019 Conference USA Champions
Back to the top

New Commit

It's possible that he is transferring without a scholly, so it wouldn't be a big deal to sign him.and see what he can do.
Back to the top

New Commit

I played against this kid in H.S. He was about 6 ft 200 then and an absolute beast. I was suprised he didnt sign d1 after high school. One of the quickest steps off the line as a rush Dend ive seen in my career. I think hes a good get.

BTW I will be enrolling in the fall and will attempt to walk on, wish me luck.
Back to the top

New Commit

New Commit

good luck!
Back to the top

New Commit

Welcome to the board flanfb44.
What position will you be trying out for? Give us a little to go by.. ;) Ht/Wt/40 time etc…

Maybe the Lehigh guy can try for SS or FS (if he has the speed).

Good luck to you at FAU.
Back to the top

New Commit

5'10 205 lb right now. 325 Bench 510 squat 245 power clean. I could of went d2 or juco but decided to enroll at FAU and attempt to walk on. If I dont think I can make a difference on the team by the time I get there I wont try out, but I will be working my butt off from now untill then.
Back to the top
Control functions: