Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

Poor Allen

The games almost over but Allen's performance seemed to be sub par. I hope it doesnt hurt is NFL hopes, so far 2 interceptions and hes 3 for 3 with turnovers during his drives…. not good.
Back to the top

Poor Allen

yea, unfortuneate. first pass was right on the money (where'd that lb come from?), second interception was pretty bad.

on the good side, Laskowski has had a great game.
Back to the top

Poor Allen

Poor Allen

I was hoping things would have gone better for him. Chris is doing great.
Back to the top

Poor Allen

I think it was a great experince for the both of them… #46 had a great day.. And I bet they both have a great night at the bars tonight haha… A couple of good looking Wahines (girls) will make Allens day a lot better…
Back to the top

Poor Allen

just talked to jared. he remains positive and knows that these games are important, but what is most important in terms of scouting is what he has to be most ready for. As for the bars...your right..he is goin out. he thanks everyone for their support.
Back to the top

Poor Allen

*******he said what is most important is that he is prepared for the combines….sorry i apologize for the mistake…
Back to the top

Poor Allen

Even though he had a luke-warm performance, I still think he'll be just fine. We've all seen what he has for 4 years. We can determine his talent more than people who have just seen that game.

Back to the top

Poor Allen

It would have been nice for him to have a better preformance, it's a tough position for a QB to be in those type of games.

Chris was Chris, hopefully he opened up some eyes and is given a chance to be invited to a combine some where.

Good luck to both players!!
Back to the top

Poor Allen

Any totals on Laskowski. Seemed like he was making tackles all over the field. Did you notice one announcer say that he is the smallest linebacker he has ever seen in an all-star game? Only five minutes earlier they were talking to Matt Groetegood, USC linebacker, 5-11, 215. Not much of difference between those two guys. GO OWLS!!!

2017 and 2019 Conference USA Champions
Back to the top

Poor Allen

Jared did have arough outing. I'm sure that the scouts will look beyond this game and take his career into consideration.
Chang had a few rough series there too, but the same will go for him. His career will be the gauge.

Ski was all over the place on defense! Looking at Chris,I kept seeing Dat Win(phonically spelling) the Starting LB from Dallas out there yesterday. The too small LB!!??
Back to the top
Control functions: