Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

FAU IS GOING DOWNNNN

You lucky clowns are gonna get slapped this year by MTSU. No more bullshit plays and end of the game rallies. You should be sad you lost your defense because your gonna get ran over next season by everyone and especially Big Blue.

You've been warned.
Back to the top

FAU IS GOING DOWNNNN

MTSU owns FAU??? What is the record??? Oh yeah, FAU 2 MTSU 0. Nice try. GO OWLS!!!

2017 and 2019 Conference USA Champions
Back to the top

FAU IS GOING DOWNNNN

Are you sure you're talking about football?? Your handle suggests maybe another sport!

FAU 2…… MTSU 0.. :-X

Now something more like MTSUWILLSOMEDAYBEATFAU may be a more appropiate handle for you.
Back to the top

FAU IS GOING DOWNNNN

Nice one O.G. I can't help but think back to the angry New Mexico State guy that was on the board during the season. GO OWLS!!!

Back to the top

FAU IS GOING DOWNNNN

Look here buddy I watched both games….the first one was a botched play that is quite possibly the most lucky thing i've ever seen, people winning the lottery included.

you guys are losing your qb and like your whole starting defense….

you are gonna get SLAMMED this fall and I got $$$$$ that says so.
Back to the top

FAU IS GOING DOWNNNN

Luck is when preparation meets opportunity. We were prepared and the opportunity arose. Had MTSU been better prepared maybe the outcome would have been different. GO OWLS!!!

Back to the top

FAU IS GOING DOWNNNN

Who does MTSU have as non-conf opponents?

GO OWLS!!!

Back to the top

FAU IS GOING DOWNNNN

FAU IS GOING DOWNNNN

Who does MTSU have as non-conf opponents?

GO OWLS!!!

You just stumped him with a real football question :o :o
Back to the top

FAU IS GOING DOWNNNN

We open the season against the Alabama Crimson Tide who are going down as well. We also travel to temple, Akron comes here, and a few other easy games.

You punks are gonna get waylayed…..I'm gonna try to make it down there for the slapfest 2k5.
Back to the top

FAU IS GOING DOWNNNN

MTSU will get rolled by all of those teams. Alabama has the athletes and the coaching staff. Temple will count MTSU as one of their three wins for the season. Akron will open up their big time air attack and blow out MTSU. Very early predictions:

Alabama 35 MTSU 13
Temple 31 MTSU 17
Akron 45 MTSU 24

Write 'em down ;D

GO OWLS!!!

Back to the top
Control functions: