Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

Top 20 NFL draft picks

I wonder where/if Jared and Chris will fit into this draft? Doug is also working out for the scouts. Bynes may also sneak in someone's camp. They all may get a FA look but that's all good too. Look at former USF's J.R. Reid. Rookie KR for the Eagles!

Watch out for the WR in the 4th slot! ;)
Read on:
http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/2005/writers/stewart_mandel/01/26/draft.top20/index.html
Back to the top

Top 20 NFL draft picks

Top 20 NFL draft picks

My thoughts on the upcoming draft, concerning Allen, Chris, Roosevelt & Doug.

As a homer, I would love to see all of them drafted, but reality says, what fantasy are you living.

Allen could be a lower draft pick at best - the others could become free agents and could have a chance to prove that they are diamonds in the rough if given a chance. Will someone be willing to take a chance with Chris, the size thing, Bynes on the other hand may just have enough to get a chance, Parker may just get lost with all the great backs from bigger programs.

What will they do to distingush themselves from all the other great players - NFL teams can sign these players as free agents, without risking to much.
Back to the top

Top 20 NFL draft picks

I'm sure that if anyone goes from FAU it will be via the FA route.
Back to the top

Top 20 NFL draft picks

I think the FAU shot is the best chance, however, I wouldn't be surprised if someone drafts Allen in the bottom rounds of the draft. You just never know and drafts are very unpredictable.
Back to the top

Top 20 NFL draft picks

Drafts are very unpredictable like you said and Jared may just be picked up late. Some teams do have salary cap room for FA and draft picks.
Back to the top
Control functions: