Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

Is there a banquet this year?

Last year we went to the post season banquet in Deerfield. I don't know if this was just because we were entering the Sun Belt or if this will be a regular tradition but I have not received anything from FAU and I don't remember exactly when it was last time.
I emailed the ticket office and was sent a response that my email was forwarded to the correct person but I have not received a response. :-/
Back to the top

Yes, they have one every year in January, usually hosted by the Gridiron Club - They may be looking for a larger venue this year, since last year was pretty much a full house and considering all the seniors, this could very well be a tremedous effort this year.
Back to the top

February 8th at the Embassy Suite in Boca is the latest I've heard. The players pregame hotel.
Another weekday. Great rates I guess.

This place better be larger than the Hilton in Deerfield. The past few has been OVERCROWDED. Imagine now with all these seniors and folks wanting to tag along with the coaches/media/fundraisers!
Back to the top

February 8th at the Embassy Suite in Boca is the latest I've heard. The players pregame hotel.
Another weekday. Great rates I guess.

This place better be larger than the Hilton in Deerfield. The past few has been OVERCROWDED. Imagine now with all these seniors and folks wanting to tag along with the coaches/media/fundraisers!

Shouldn't we have received something on this by now?
Back to the top

I received mine 3 weeks ago. Already made reservations.
Call the office at 1-866-FAU-OWLS(328-6957)
Back to the top

Do you know if it was limited to certain donor levels? I would be REALLY pizzed if they screwed up. I even emailed them twice to inquire and was told my emails were forwarded to the person responsible. >:(
Back to the top

That would suck huh? I haven't heard about donor level limitations.
I'd call the number ASAP. They wanted confirmations by last Monday.
Back to the top

Yeah, I never received anything in the mail either. Guess I'll miss out this year.

President of the No Homers Club. Keepin' it real since 2001.
Back to the top

Now you guys have me curious. I still say call the athletic office. Please let us know what they say.
Thanks
Back to the top

Finally got through to Shelley. She is checking with Liz Jones. She isn't sure if invites went out to the "season ticket general public".
O.G. ..Beyond your season tickets, are you tied in with the Football team in other ways? Just curious. I'm sure I'll get the answer from Ms. Jones when she gets the message but I won't get huffy if this is for people directly connected to the team. :-/
Back to the top
Control functions: