Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

FAU Band?

Any news on a band. I know its early but don't they have to, like, recruit or train or something doh…

we just need a band man so we can get loud and funky when the little blue baby raiders come to town…. ;D

please excuse me if I show them the MOON…. 2-0 baby blue

I love this mean looking owl man, thats how I feel when that blue freak keeps talking smack…
Back to the top

FAU Band?

I would say that Boone has picked up the nuances of this silly american game...lol ;D
Back to the top

FAU Band?

Any news on a band. I know its early but don't they have to, like, recruit or train or something doh…

we just need a band man so we can get loud and funky when the little blue baby raiders come to town…. ;D

please excuse me if I show them the MOON…. 2-0 baby blue

I love this mean looking owl man, thats how I feel when that blue freak keeps talking smack…

:D

I'll be there in person myself. I want to be there when Middle Tennessee blows Florida Atlantic away like we should have done the past two years. I just hate it when we play games where we don't try to win.

Hopefully our very experienced veterans such as QB Clint Marks and WR Chris Henry leading the Sun Belt's most powerful offense will light up the inexperienced defense of FAU that will return probably no starters in the defensive line, secondary, or anywhere else on the team!

To be honest, and don't take this the wrong way, judging from what we return and what we have recruited and what ya'll have returned and what ya'll have recruited and given the fact that if Division II Valdosta State and Sun Belt member Louisiana-Monroe (an SBC team MTSU has never lost to in conference play) can win at Lockhart in Fort Lauderdale, Middle Tennessee should beat FAU by no less than three or four touchdowns, but that's if Crissinger-Hill is still suspended as the newspapers have perceived him to be.

But we can understand if Schnellenberger gets so desperate to win, he'd have to turn to "marajuana man" to at least add some kind of spark to an offense that will be missing everybody in 2005.

If it weren't for him, Bynes, and Allen, FAU would've lost both of their previous games to MTSU. Those three was all FAU had that was worth anything. And two of the three are definitely gone. The third (Crissinger-Hill) MIGHT still not play, but we know Howard Schnellenberger and how desperate he can get now that a conference title is on the line instead of just a few games in a lame-duck season like last year.

See ya'll in Fort Lauderdale!
Back to the top

FAU Band?

I think someone else is using your computer. Sometimes you seem very knowledgable. Then you seem very confused by the concept of the game.. ???

If you didn't have Marks and Wright you would not have even been in the game last year! Take away those two and the halfway decent MLB you guys had and it's a different story. Now can you see how absurd that sounds?

Someone blocked for Allen to throw to his recievers. Someone stuffed your pathetic running game so Marks couldn't have an option to run. Someone made your coach CHOKE again late in the game.
Your coach need to rethink his priorities. Why the two headed QB system when Marks was doing fairly decent.. ::)

This is getting old. But at least you're posting something to talk about. It gets kind of slow around here sometimes.
Back to the top

FAU Band?

FAU Band?

Are you saying that FAU beat MTSU with just three guys? that is unbelieveable. So what we need to do is find three more guys like those three and we can beat you again. We'll be sure to let "Schnelly the Bad" know of this so that he can incorporate this into his stratigy for next year when playing y'all.

Back to the top

FAU Band?

BlueRaider…should have is right. You guys should have done something to stop FAU the last two years but you didn't or more accurately, couldn't. What you are saying is ridiculous. College teams go through changes every year and still continue to play well. Guys will always step in to make an impact. FAU will be no different. We will simply reload and bring it to MTSU. When we win again you will have more lame excuses about how it is unfair because we get Florida talent. Man up and accept the losses and stop making excuses. GO OWLS!!!

2017 and 2019 Conference USA Champions
Back to the top

FAU Band?

I knew little cry baby blue wouldn't be able to resist.. :'(

but seriously any word on our band?
Back to the top

FAU Band?

THe raider kid talks alot of crap for never beating us.... and that comment about not trying to win? Whats that about...
Back to the top

FAU Band?

Umm, like…… do we have a band dude>>>>>> ???
Back to the top

FAU Band?

Boone02 - You may have missed an earlier post, but from the people I have talked to, I get a very strong indication that we will have a band this year - they know that it is important part of the home field advantage - unleast something drastic happen, I forsee us having a band.
Back to the top
Control functions: