Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

FAU Band NEWS FLASH!!!

Its official, we now have a permanent Band which will be ready for our first game this year.

We are currently searching for a Director and we have already hired an Associate Director - Kyle Prescott.

He says this is fully funded and here to stay (I hope he knows about our dollar issues) ;)

Thanks for the leads on the info. I wonder where they will be in the stadium?

GO OWLS
Back to the top

FAU Band NEWS FLASH!!!

I certainly hope the new director is better than the poof we had before (no offense if anyone here knows him). He sucked!
Glad to hear we have a band. Any word on what their uniforms will look like?
Back to the top

FAU Band NEWS FLASH!!!

Hey!

Nice choice of English slang words there Owlcoholic. I guess tho other guy was a Wanker ;D but apparently we had an official band the first 2 years (with high school bands before that) but did not last year ??? He said it is now official and here to stay, I guess the uniforms will be much like they were 2 years ago. Does anyone have any pics of the band 2 years ago?
Back to the top

FAU Band NEWS FLASH!!!

Thanks for the leads on the info. I wonder where they will be in the stadium?

GO OWLS

;D

In the end-zone next to the student section.
Back to the top

FAU Band NEWS FLASH!!!

It's gonna be hard to get all of those horses up near the student section!
Back to the top

FAU Band NEWS FLASH!!!

::)How did the horses get back into the band discussion ??? We don't need no stinkin horses, just a good band to support our team. Go Owls ;D
Back to the top

FAU Band NEWS FLASH!!!

FAU Band NEWS FLASH!!!

I hope they get a director that has that musical fire, that can crank a crowd into a frenzy. Something like FAMU's band or Gramblings. One of the best band I've ever heard was Southern University, they are incredible. IMO if the band is having a blast, the fans will too and the right music can get the football players cookin.
Back to the top

FAU Band NEWS FLASH!!!

i agree 100%

Does anyone have any pics of the band 2 years ago?
Back to the top

FAU Band NEWS FLASH!!!

Good job Boone02! You've navigated your way around the athletic office and solved the mystery. ;).
You're our here. ;D Now we have to get you a mask and cape.

Here's some band pix from a couple of years ago. Don't look at a certain photo on page two too long. Nice. 8-)
We can't have you going blind.. :o

http://www.faudigital.com/gallery/258744/1/10178035
Back to the top

FAU Band NEWS FLASH!!!

I hope new uniforms are on the budget.... I wonder how big it will be, I would imagine the last band we had would be the bare min.
Back to the top
Control functions: