Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

Kicker Committed

The Owls added another kicker to their class last week when Nick Lomartire from Chamberlain H.S. in Tampa committed. He hit a 56 yarder this year and was an all-county and all-conference selection. From what one of my buddies told me who is from that area, this kid is awesome and has a monster leg. Lets hope he can replace Myers.
Back to the top

Kicker Committed

i could be wrong but I assume kids like this are the ones that just missed the big three and than settle for us. which I'm fine with. I can't stand when I see a recruit who list other potential suitors as Fordham. Fordham is in somewhat close proximity to me and there are high school teams that could beat fordham.
Back to the top

Kicker Committed

Welcome to the board owlfan05. This was reported two weeks ago.

Re: FAXES on at the Oxley! Signing Day is here!
? Reply #14 on: Feb 4th, 2005, 08:04am ? <br>

We got the kicker!! Thanks Mark Meyers…
Nick Lomartire from Tampa Chamberlain. He hit 14/19 FG's the past two years. Also put 80% of his kicks in the endzone! With the punter we already have we should be good for a few more years in special the teams area.
Back to the top

Kicker Committed

Sorry O G Owl. I'm new to this board. Are you a coach or something b/c I was just wondering how you knew his info.? I heard he might be going in as the starter, but im not sure yet? If you could post any info. that you have on this kid, it would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.
Back to the top

Kicker Committed

No need to apologize owlfan05.. 8-)

Sometimes if a post comes up and it hasn't been to long I(and others on this site) may remind folks that there are already info on the subject so they may take a look and it just might answer some quetions.

Hung up my coaching shoes a long time ago. I saw the guy play in high school a few times. Mark is graduating and he had all the duties since the start of the program. I'd say Nick has just as much chance as anybody in getting the starting shot.

Back to the top

Kicker Committed

Kicker Committed

Which games did you see him play? I was at the play-off game at Lakeland and he made a clutch field goal with 5 minutes left to put them up 24-21. I hope he can do the same for us for the next 4 years. I heard his visit went real well and that could be a reason for choosing us over some of the bigger D-1 schools. Plus his dad is a writer for the Palm Beach Post and thats close to Boca. Thanks.
Back to the top

Kicker Committed

I hope the God his dad's first name is'nt Randy
Back to the top

Kicker Committed

I hope the God his dad's first name is'nt Randy

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D..I don't think it is.

owlfan05,
Jefferson,Part of EBay(?) and at Tropicana Field in St Petersburg. I missed the Lakeland game in Polk County for the playoffs. If Overby was healthy Chamberlain would have won that game.
Back to the top
Control functions: