Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

TCU 7, FAU 3 (FAU goes to 4-2)

Add topic

TCU won the series 2 games to one with a 7-3 win today. TCU definitely seemed worthy of the top 25 ranking at this point of the season. Hopefully next weekend our bats can get going against Purdue. Friday is Purdue's opening game so hopefully they will be a lot less challenging than TCU was.
Back to the top

# 6 on TCU…Andrew Walker i believe was the difference in the series….i must say he has my vote for Conference USA player of the week…but next week when Purdue comes in we will be ready…GO OWLS
Back to the top

No doubt that Walker was a major factor with a .615avg for the series and the Frogs won the long ball battle as well, but I'm feein' good about the Owls in spite of two losses which resulted from insurmountable leads in the first innings of games 1 and 3. When you consider the fact that Hutton, McBryde and Mascia are hitting well below their career avgs. and the rest of the team is still looking for the groove, we are lookin' good. We were in position to win each of the two losses and just couldn't get it done. With everyone in sync it will be sweet. It was nice to see us play errorless ball (although there were some mental mistakes) and it will be nicer when we can couple that with big hits.
Go Owls!
Back to the top
Control functions: