Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

FAU makes Tourney with Mercer loss

Add topic

FYI -

It all comes down to Mercer's game with Jax. If Mercer wins they make the tourney and FAU is out. If Mercer loses then FAU makes it as the 8 seed. This is based on the tiebreakers stated on the atlantic sun web-site.

Too bad about tonight's loss, can't say they didn't have a chance to make it to the tourney without needing help.
Back to the top

Sorry to be the bearer of bad news, but the guys season is over. The loss to Gardner-Webb tonight has officially ended our season. Check the official FAU site for more info my friend. On a better note, the women's team are pretty much a lock to make the tourney. They're two games up on ninth place with two to play.
Back to the top

My bad…I guess my calculations are off, either that or the A-Sun web-site doesn't list all the tiebreakers. Anyway, yet another season at the bottom of the A-Sun…is there any light at the end of the tunnel?

Late at night, Frank Brogan is awoken from a sound sleep to a voice…"build it and they will come." That Dome will also help FAU Basketball recruiting…right now, it's all about the dome.
Back to the top
Control functions: