Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

Its the big day

Today around 11:00am they will unvail the new university logo's in front of the social science building.
Back to the top

Its the big day

The suspense is maddening :o. ::) :P
Back to the top

Its the big day

Well? C'mon. What's the verdict?
Back to the top

Its the big day

Just went to the site. Isn't this different?

Is this it?
Back to the top

Its the big day

If you go to www.fau.edu you'll see a flash movie that shows (briefly) all the new marks.
Back to the top

Its the big day

So how long are we gonna have to wait to purchase clothing with the new logos? Or did they think far enough ahead to have some things already? The logos are, alright. I like the new University Logo, with the wave, but the Owl could be a little more frightening. Too late to go back now, I guess we just have to embrace them.
Back to the top

Its the big day

Where can you see the new logos? Is that it on the opening flash for the website?

Where can I see them all man I'm dying here….. :P :P
Back to the top

Its the big day

Its the big day

Very dissapointing..... 4,000 participants, 18 months of research, and thousands of dollars and thats the best they could do... hell I could have gone to an elementry art department and the kids could have had more imagination than that.
Back to the top

Its the big day

I have answered my own question but for those of you that are curious...They do have T-shirts for sale with the new logo, nothing sport specific but you can pick them up at the university. I guess with all of that money and time that was spent they went ahead and made a few items to sell, probably the most thought that went into the whole operation!!!
Back to the top

Its the big day

I think the new logo looks pretty sweet….

I think it would look good on the helmet but i dont think schnelly will change what he desinged himself….

Does anybody on the inside know anything about any football uniform change with the new logo and the Nike gear changes????
Back to the top
Control functions: