Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

Hokie

Does anyone else think that the banner on the official FAU sports web site look EXTREAMLY hokie and un-profesional.

www.fausports.com
Back to the top

Hokie

I've seen worse. Unprofessional in which way?
Back to the top

Hokie

Dude, the new logo looks great, are you saying what the web site had up before was better ??? NO CHANCE BRO
Back to the top

Hokie

Hokie

Look at FSU, UCF, USF.... All there web sites have some pazaz... all we have is two logos cut and pasted into the title bar... for me to replicate it, it only took about 5 min. It seems there was litte effort preformed. As for the web site.. As for the website I did like the old one better with the wiged logo... not the really old one. The web site looks great with all the flash media and the budwiser scoreboard and that sort of stuff Im complaining about the title bar with the two new logos...
Back to the top

Hokie

Yes, FSU website looks better, but mabe they pay more money or told CS what to do….

Start an e-mail campain to CS about this I would join in…
Back to the top

Hokie

It does look cheesy, and that owl STILL looks like the bloody wise potato chip owl……. >:(

but I won't care when we start winning ;D
Back to the top

Hokie

Not at all dude… The website could use a revamp but the new Owl logo is sweet and it looks nothing like the Wise Potato Chip Owl so sorry bro…

http://www.wisesnacks.com/products_potato_traditional_all.html
Back to the top

Hokie

I think it looks pretty good. They kept the winged FAU which is nice. The owl isn't the best but overall the website looks good. GO OWLS!!!

2017 and 2019 Conference USA Champions
Back to the top

Hokie

Im glad to see that they put the old banner back up on the FAU sports web page..... I like the winged logo on the left the Florida Atlantic in the center and the photo of the owl eyes on the right.... When they introduce the new logo they just cut and pasted the new logos on the banner.. Im glad they switched back... HAWAII I wasnt talking about the over all web page, I think its great,,,, alittle slow on updates, but still great.. I was only talking about the banner on the home page... Boone, you know what Im talking about right?
Back to the top

Hokie

They just shoved the cut and pasted logos back up :( they need to go back to the old banner. the new logos have no depth or texture like the old winged logo did
Back to the top
Control functions: