Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

fau band fight song ringtone?

Add topic

I was wondering if there was a ringtone out there featuring FAU's fight song. I have seen it for other major schools.
Back to the top

Havent seen it out there but I know 3gupload.com has alot of college ringtones and there is a way to upload the fight song and they will post it.. I just never figured out how to do it... let me know if your able.. I like our fight song.
Back to the top

If anyone has the notes for the fight song I can try to make it into a MIDI (which could be used as a ring tone).
Back to the top

someone definately needs to rewrite the fight song for fau as it is it is a real stinker. it isnt really powerful and i dont think it is that catchy. i mean when i heard it they had a concert band playing it. can anyone say boring
Back to the top

I think its really good, you were probably listening to the alma mater, which by nature is supposed to be boring… heres the link to the fight song…. I can picture them playing this in front of a sell out croud.

http://www.fau.edu/current/FAUFightSong.mp3
Back to the top

Sounds great to me.
Back to the top

I like it, too. A ring tone would be great, if someone can figure it out.
Back to the top

A ringtone would be sweet, but a logo pic on my cell phone would be way better to me...
Back to the top

I am trying to put somethings together for the cell phones - Pic & Ring tones, when I get things worked out I will let everyone know.
Back to the top
Control functions: