Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

Coaching Staff

Spring Football starts in a little over a month ;D, and there appears to be some rather large holes in our Coaching Staff. Any word on an Offensive Coordinator or Offensive Line Coach ??? Also, I understand that our Strength Coach is no longer with us...any updates as to their replacements or if additional changes are forthcoming?
Back to the top

Coaching Staff

The OC position will be filled by an existing coach from the staff. The O-Line position haven't been filled as of the banquet. There is already a replacement for the strength coach who has been there for awhile now.

As we grow so does the resume of our coaches. I guess the complement is that some other schools or the NFL is impressed with the job these guys have done in such a short period of time.
Back to the top

Coaching Staff

Hey any word on a O-Line coach yet? I wonder if they will have one before spring ball starts?!?
Back to the top

Coaching Staff

I'm sure they will have one by spring ball. They are looking. Who knows, they may even have an announcement by the Pro Day next week.
Back to the top

Coaching Staff

Anyone hear who the new O-Line Coach is??? Rumor is they picked someone any details. My guess Nord or Van will be the new OC ------- Thoughts anyone 8-)
Back to the top

Coaching Staff

I'd probably go with Nord. He is from the offensive side of the ball already.
Back to the top

Coaching Staff

You are probably right Nord has more on the O side. so have you heard anything about the new O-Line guy?
Back to the top

Coaching Staff

Coaching Staff

My guess is that Nord will get the OC or O-L job.
I haven't heard anything official yet. They are so quiet right now. Not even a schedule has been leaked yet. I'll bet our's is pretty close to it. ;D

Back to the top

Coaching Staff

Haven't heard anything on the O-L job, but I do think Nord will be the next OC man - he does have experience there.
Back to the top

Coaching Staff

Heard the new O-Line coach was introduced yesterday anyone else heard anything
Back to the top
Control functions: