Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

CFN Sports: Ranking the Coaches

Not too shabby for coach Schnell. It can only get better. 8-)

Read On:
http://www.collegefootballnews.com/2005/Spring_Preview/CoachRankings_SunBelt.htm
Back to the top

Blue raider is not going to like that opinion..lol ;D
Back to the top

Blue raider is not going to like that opinion..lol ;D

That one jumped at me too Hotel ;D However, BlueRaiderPride did blast the HC himself last year after some of the losses. But I guess it is different hearing it from other people.
Back to the top

I don't like that Schnelly wasn't in BOLD like the other coaches >:(
Back to the top

It does look like an afterthought doesn't it? I guess he only list one in each category and coach Schnell was a bonus. You're right though,It should have been bold.

Unless there's some legal writer(English Major) on the board who can set us straight on this one?
Back to the top

Yea I think schnellenberger deserved more than that.
Back to the top

I thought the same thing - honorable mentioned, after thought :P The reason he barely got mentioned could be that we where not officially and/or considered part of the SBC last year, this year will be different 8-)
Back to the top

Thats what I figured but then again they did mention don strock
Back to the top

My take on why he mentioned Strock seperate. He is listed as underated. Coach Schnell is listed as the Best coach TIED with Dickey. To me that's a higher ranking than underated.

In other words, Coach Schnell got his props(although tied) with a higher AWARD than the underated award. He's already been where Strock is just getting too. ;D
Back to the top
Control functions: