Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

COMPETITION WITH FIU?

Add topic

Will there be an instant strong rivalry with Florida International when you join the Sun Belt?
Back to the top

COMPETITION WITH FIU?

Baseball or Basketball?
Back to the top

COMPETITION WITH FIU?

Well, all sports, but particularly basketball.
Back to the top

COMPETITION WITH FIU?

COMPETITION WITH FIU?

I think we will always have a healthy rivalry with FIU. The proximity of the schools dictate as much. We will probably battle for years to come. I'd say that Baseball's immediate rivalry is still Miami. Football is FIU and basketball is Palm Beach Lakes High School.
Back to the top

COMPETITION WITH FIU?

Good shot O.G. "Palm Beach Lakes High School", you know who everf they get better be able to dance and I mean like MC Hammer.
Back to the top

COMPETITION WITH FIU?

OG-I'd defintiely put FAU's biggest baseball rivalries as Stetson and UCF, not UM. UCF has been the most successful team in our conference so they naturally have been a major rival, and of course with Stetson there is some serious bad blood with the coaches and the fans. Not to say there isnt some bad feelings with UM, but its one-sided, and to be a true rivalry both sides have to feel it in my opinion. It hurts to say but we arent hated by UM because weve never dealt them a damaging loss. Weve beaten them a few regular season games but never in the postseason.
To me its the same with FIU in football-there isnt a rivalry there until they win one.
For a real rivalry come to the baseball stadium friday and saturday and watch us stomp on Stetson :)

I think we will always have a healthy rivalry with FIU. The proximity of the schools dictate as much. We will probably battle for years to come. I'd say that Baseball's immediate rivalry is still Miami. Football is FIU and basketball is Palm Beach Lakes High School.
Back to the top

COMPETITION WITH FIU?

My Bad! How can I forget about the Mad/Crazy Hatters from Stetson. As far as Sun Belt rivalries go I can't even guess who it may be.
Back to the top
Control functions: