Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

Small Potatoes!!

Small Potatoes!!

The planned renovations of the Orange Bowl makes our the plan for our Dome Stadium look like small patatoes.

OB makeover to begin after season
By Joe Schad

Palm Beach Post Staff Writer

Tuesday, March 22, 2005

KAPALUA, Hawaii ? Renovations to the Orange Bowl will begin after the next University of Miami football season and cost between $130 and $150 million, said Bob Dunn, a partner in Hammes, the company that also outlined its construction plans for the Georgia Dome at the NFL owner's meetings in Maui on Monday.

Dunn said the new Orange Bowl will include a smaller capacity of about of between 60,000 and 65,000 fans, a larger fan zone, entertainment areas and themed food stands.

Back to the top

Small Potatoes!!

Thats a whole lot of money but the artical doesnt explain to much...... Ahh.. well our stadium will still be above average
Back to the top

Small Potatoes!!

Maybe we will demand that type of automatic funds and attention in 20 years. They have been around awhile longer.
Back to the top

Small Potatoes!!

I was going to originally include a stab at our favorite target as of late, but decided not to, on Dr. Phills advise to deflect any negative thoughts & feelings before they have a chance to materialize - renovations do tend to bring a nice price tag on a project that size.

It just goes to show that what we plan on spending on our stadium is a reasonable amount for where we are right now.

Back to the top

Small Potatoes!!

But our "target of late" probably don't even read anything other than FAU blurbs.
I still say that maybe someone beat him up as a child wearing FAU gear and a Chucky mask.
Back to the top

Small Potatoes!!

With all the bashing he gives FAU and his displeassure for the University Commons, he's propably a frequent dinner at one of the eating establishment there.

Back to the top

Small Potatoes!!

dude, bytor man don't bring dr. phil up ever again on a message board that I'm invovled in. your being flagged.
Back to the top

Small Potatoes!!

I'll take that 15-yards ;D then :-X
Back to the top
Control functions: