Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

President Brogan for PRESIDENT!!!!!!!

It's a long article but a MUST read about our Brogan. This guy is AMAZING!! FAU can boast about having one of the BEST prez in the business. If you guys haven't had the privilage to meet him yet you need to make it a PRIORITY to spend 2 minutes with him. But be warned! He may make the conversation last longer. :)

Look at some of the quotes from people he will need to approach again in the near future regarding funds. :D
Look what he has accomplished in such a short period of time! His personal skills will get this dome for FAU. Scripps may just be a major sponsor too. ;)

The Scripp Arena?

Brogan Article:
http://www.palmbeachpost.com/localnews/content/news/epaper/2005/03/19/m1a_faubrogan_0319.html

Back to the top

The UM/FAU deal is a major step in itself. Private and Public funds getting together for a party. LEGALLY!
Back to the top

Take note of the Mayor of Boca Raton's comments too! DOME,DOME,DOME,DOME.. ;D
Back to the top

I must say that I had reservations about him when he firts came aboard as President, first because of my opinion of most politicians :P and the other was lack of knowing much about him, my ignorance however was short lived. The more I learned about him and having the priviledge of meeting him changed my perception of him very quickly, he is the real deal and a genuine guy.
We have the right person in place to make everything happen. The guy seems to be everywhere and bring a state of high energy where ever he his. FAU got it right when they hired this guy.
Back to the top

Impressive.. I like the part about the Bro-gan... Bro-gan chants at the football game. Funny but very true.. Brogan is great, I remember last year at the FAMU game he sat in the stands with the rest of us and chated...
Back to the top

That was a bang up article, he is the man no doubt about it. That reporter did a fantastic job of telling it like it is and very supportive. Maybe are friend Randy Shultz should take a few pointers from "How you support the community you live in instead of spitting in the face of the hands that feed you.

He is a very easy person to talk to.
Back to the top

I've had the privilage to speak with him on several occasions. The funniest being in Hawaii. He was in the stands at the game with a group of us. Catcalling the refs and just being loose like the rest of us. He was the wildest person when Tony C scored that tying TD to go into OT. This guy actually ran the isle slapping 5's to anyone who still had the legs to stand!

Randy S couldn't bring himself to even acknowledge what FAU has accomplished is such a short time with Prez Brogan at the helm. He's still lurking for the bad news.
Back to the top

Brogan Rocks....
Back to the top
Control functions: